South Park

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Episode 8 was much better than 7, they really just screwed themselves planning on a Hilary win. Even they dialoge with butters was planning on a Hillary win, butters even hints that Clinton would be president soon

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I have to say. I liked the music whenever Garrison was on screen. Presidential theme mixed with star wars & the closing of the surgery area was like Vader. This ep was way better than the last one for sure.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
They should have planned ahead. Doubt they will release the original (unfinished?) cut as a special feature if it's still intact, but they should.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Idk if the guy was officially Trump, but rewatch S19E02. A Canadian Trump became president of Canada and got killed off.

The only reason I think it might not have really been Trump (even tho most signs point to it being him) is the character had the detached Canadian upper skull.
no he was, that was a quote from interview

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I like that when he was in the Pentagon they made a point out of saying it would take 4 mins to launch a nuclear attack. A prod at Clinton letting that slip in the last debate.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Making me listen to Shelia scream several times in this episode has sucked out any enjoyment that could have been had.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I was going to stop watching over how bad I thought it was but when I looked at the time remaining there were only a few minutes left so I let it finish. For me personally that's a low for the entire series.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's like they were literally all in 110% on all the "Donald Lost, haha" Jokes, and they still haven't recovered, as evidenced by this shit

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If they troll everyone by having a standalone episode finale that resolves nothing from this season, will it have been worth it? Probably not.

Inque

FunEmployed
What the FUCK. I'm not sure what's worse this season, all of Walking Dead or South Park post-November 8th.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they completely left unfinished the member berries and whatever the fuck was the point of that and they never went back to hilldog. the season just ended with blueballs. what a clusterfuck of shit.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
they completely left unfinished the member berries and whatever the fuck was the point of that and they never went back to hilldog. the season just ended with blueballs. what a clusterfuck of shit.

Looks like the berries will be a thing next season for better or worse.

Their absence didn't bother me though so I found this episode to be one of the funnier ones this season which admittedly isn't saying much but I actually laughed more than 0-2 times this episode which puts it above the rest of the season for me. It could have been better though and it's too bad that there wasn't any kind of reaction from the Space X people after the explosion; a "Damn you NASA!!" (shakes fist violently) would have been much better than the nothing we got.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Looks like the berries will be a thing next season for better or worse.

Their absence didn't bother me though so I found this episode to be one of the funnier ones this season which admittedly isn't saying much but I actually laughed more than 0-2 times this episode which puts it above the rest of the season for me. It could have been better though and it's too bad that there wasn't any kind of reaction from the Space X people after the explosion; a "Damn you NASA!!" (shakes fist violently) would have been much better than the nothing we got.
Trump winning really shit on their story arc. i rather they had just gone with hilldog winning and have garrison call for a recount and win at the last minute. at least preserve the majority of their plan.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
It was pretty clear that expected Hilldog to win and that's how they planned their season out. I would have loved to have been in the writers room Nov 9th to see the oh shit moments.