South Park

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Great episode. Did Randy's voice seem off to anyone else?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
I agree with my wife

u4mb0n3m1ro11.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
BACK TO FORM

Not South Park Hall of Fame worthy as a whole, but after the last couple years of MEH this is a great return to the classic South Park style. Been years since they had an episode like this. Good stuff.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
BACK TO FORM

Not South Park Hall of Fame worthy as a whole, but after the last couple years of MEH this is a great return to the classic South Park style. Been years since they had an episode like this. Good stuff.
i think we say this every season premiere when they had a long time to cultivate a good episode, then things deteriorate by the third or 4th episode when they are forced to rely on fad of the moment topics. here's to hoping the TDS wont show up.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i think we say this every season premiere when they had a long time to cultivate a good episode, then things deteriorate by the third or 4th episode when they are forced to rely on fad of the moment topics. here's to hoping the TDS wont show up.

S20E01 we were excited because it was different and we hoped the new direction would turn out to be a good idea. This time we're excited because it's a return to old South Park tropes.

S21E01 was pretty meh.

But yeah, definitely still wait and see Re: the rest of the season.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
This episode will be Emmy mentioned/nominated. Unless they poke at the me2 movement, with Cartman being bumped by accident in the halls claiming harassment and Kyle giving a lesson learned moment only to be moral shamed.

spronk

FPS noob
old lady, where's my dick?

hilarious episode, hope this bodes good things for the season. i wonder if they'll do any tie ins to the video games again, would love more D&D or superhero stuff

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is Randy going to be the plot driver for every episode this season? Might be better than doing a continuous arc with the kids.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Is Randy going to be the plot driver for every episode this season? Might be better than doing a continuous arc with the kids.
I'll take Randy over the shit with Cartman the last season. He's definitely the best character, with Butters having some epic shit as well. Just hope they don't ruin him.

• 1Solidarity