South Park

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is, is , is this show back? i want to believe! it cant be though because last week seems to end on a cliffhanger.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This was an okay episode but it felt like neither the B or C plots were separate enough from the main arc. So in the end we got 22 minutes of church jokes and no other topics.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Catholic League President Calls 'South Park' Creators 'Cowards'

Here is the Catholic League’s memo:

Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on last night’s episode of Comedy Central’s “South Park”:

The October 3rd episode of “South Park,” titled “A Boy and a Priest,” portrayed molesting priests as pedophiles. This is factually inaccurate: almost all the molesters–8 in 10–have been homosexuals. Therefore, the cartoon-victim characters should have been depicted as adolescents, not kids.

In Hollywood, the creators of “South Park,” Trey Parker and Matt Stone, are seen as courageous. They are really cowards. It takes courage to tell the truth.

What the fuck

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I mean if you force the issue I suppose raping a 7 year old is worse than raping a 15 year old...but thats not the sort of thing one brags about.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Sounds like they're literally proving the actions portrayed in the episode, in that they respond just as ridiculously to accusations, on top of, well, you know, child rape.

Episode got maybe one light chuckle. Church jokes weren't funny. Like, "Ha ha, yeah, these jokes are too old for a priest to rape them." /cringe

Juvarisx

Florida
I imagine they will look at getting that response as a Mission Accomplished. They seem to like to bash the Catholic Church randomly just to get a response.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
oaj1p.jpg

• 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I thought Episode 2 was a lot better than episode 1 honestly. They still rely too much on Randy though.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's as if for this episode they put names and topics on balls, dumped them into a manatee tank, and went with whatever they came up with.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's as if for this episode they put names and topics on balls, dumped them into a manatee tank, and went with whatever they came up with.
I kinna want to do the squinty eyes and ask you if you're serious, given that's literally what has been happening with the Simpsons since forever, but South Park has done in a literal way.

Then I remember the Stan sees everything as shit episode and that's been literally life for me in a long while. So I kinna just decided that breathing is OK, and sometimes a hefty exhale is what qualifies as humor.

That said, I haven't even seen the episode and you're probably not wrong, but you've literally described anything that exists in entertainment, and as such is a fucking waste of my time or anyone who has read it. So congratulations, you're a Garfield comic. And I say that with full acceptance of my own hypocrisy.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Every Mr. Hankey episode since the beginning was terrible. Worst character on the show with the possible exception of Towlie.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users