South Park

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I know they won't do it, but this would be a sick snag by Disney. Especially with their service coming out soon.
imyIUSQ.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gask

Another bad episode. Did someone tell them that ratings were down so they defaulted to orange man bad or what?

• 2Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Another bad episode. Did someone tell them that ratings were down so they defaulted to orange man bad or what?

I like their commentary on the "Whites" because of the huge contrast.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
It was like the "whites" bit was tacked on. Orange man bad was still just thrown in. Episodes were shit shows, something was definitely going on with them being warned about what and what not to air. That, or they just phoned it in and let interns man the ship.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
south park does not do good when it goes for the season long themes and continuity. Since it takes so little time to make an episode, they can tackle the really hot topics of the past week or two but with these long winded storylines, it just turns to shit. Just like when they did a whole seasons of the political correctness and election. It just gets tired after a few episodes. Same with the tegrity farms. Sure, it's a great bit but that's it. It's just a bit. That's why it works. You can build an episode or two around it but not a whole season.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity

Gask

south park does not do good when it goes for the season long themes and continuity. Since it takes so little time to make an episode, they can tackle the really hot topics of the past week or two but with these long winded storylines, it just turns to shit. Just like when they did a whole seasons of the political correctness and election. It just gets tired after a few episodes. Same with the tegrity farms. Sure, it's a great bit but that's it. It's just a bit. That's why it works. You can build an episode or two around it but not a whole season.
The China episode was proof of this; everything they had was contained in that one episode and as a result it was well put together, streamlined and very funny.

• 1Like

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Randy episodes are usually the best episodes but only if they are spread out. Hopefully they move on from tregridy farms. I am curious if there actually is a tregridy weed out there.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Did you guys watch the episode? There were multiple jokes about how everyone is sick of Tegridy farms. It was like the main joke in the episode. I think it's a safe bet that the regular South Park theme will be back next week.

Gask

This one definitely had it's moments but the comedy petered out once the board game stuff took over. But it was worth watching for scenes like this while the Strong Woman theme song blared in the background.
Untitled2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is this season following a consistent story line or is it all individual episodes? Want to watch the Tranny athletes episode but don't want to miss out on anything from earlier in the season

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Is this season following a consistent story line or is it all individual episodes? Want to watch the Tranny athletes episode but don't want to miss out on anything from earlier in the season
It seemed the first part of the season was its own thing with Tegridy Farms. This latest episode started out with the PC Babies intro.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Two girls showing up to play DnD ready to go with characters rolled up?

https://external-preview.redd.it/_RlvNOdCMb1mGvled5MD8wc4WSwu4WfydKwQ9RIojEw.jpg?width=640&auto=webp&s=e2724ff7db8e3531f50594afb79e9243565c285c

What a time to be alive!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users