South Park

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Two girls showing up to play DnD ready to go with characters rolled up?

What a time to be alive!
And then a whole cafeteria filled to the brim with them as if it were meet Elsa day at Disney's Frozen experience or something. :rolleyes:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This one definitely had it's moments but the comedy petered out once the board game stuff took over. But it was worth watching for scenes like this while the Strong Woman theme song blared in the background.
View attachment 231141
View attachment 231142
to the tune of BOC's Godzilla. was an alright episode. i had to watch because i love me some randy savage. he was the funny part. the girl boardgame thing was faggot shit though. girls suck at board games, just like everything else.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
to the tune of BOC's Godzilla. was an alright episode. i had to watch because i love me some randy savage. he was the funny part. the girl boardgame thing was faggot shit though. girls suck at board games, just like everything else.

I know I have the experiences of but a single shitlord but those kinds of girls are unicorn status. I've heard of them. I've seen them depicted in fiction. I have never seen glimpsed one in the wild. If a couple ladies walked in to the game store looking for people to play some Castles of Burgundy I'd fucking shit myself.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I know I have the experiences of but a single shitlord but those kinds of girls are unicorn status. I've heard of them. I've seen them depicted in fiction. I have never seen glimpsed one in the wild. If a couple ladies walked in to the game store looking for people to play some Castles of Burgundy I'd fucking shit myself.

My sister is one, and my girlfriend has the potential. It’s pretty great.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I know women that play board games, DnD and the like. I just don't know any that didn't find their way to the table through a boyfriend or husband.
yea, look MTG, not a single woman champ

images

images

images

images

oops my bad, found one
9QbXcYR.jpg

double oops, thats not an old woman, just an unfortunate looking dude

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I know women that play board games, DnD and the like. I just don't know any that didn't find their way to the table through a boyfriend or husband.
We acutally had quite a few of those, but they came from the LARP's. LARP was pretty huge in our area late 80's early 90's.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there was one thing that struck a chord with me. the chicks following the rules thing. my sister's friend was one of those follow the rules bitches. we were over her house one time and she breaks out the monopoly board and she made us play by the actual rules of the game thats written down. not the "fun rules" that 99.9% of the world plays by. so instead of playing for a few hours and everyone has fun, the shit drew out almost 4 hours and i couldnt wait to lose so i could go home and watch cartoons. last time i ever played that game or with that person. she got mad when i suggested we do it the fun and quick way.

• 1Barf

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

She had the interests on her own starting in HS, just not as “hardcore” as me or my sister. I’ve known a couple others as well. They’re definitely rare unicorns, but it’s awesome to find one!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
She had the interests on her own starting in HS, just not as “hardcore” as me or my sister. I’ve known a couple others as well. They’re definitely rare unicorns, but it’s awesome to find one!

At least these days I can see it being infinitely easier for unicorns to exist. You stumble across a video of Will Wheaton playing something on an episode of TableTop that a friend linked because Star Trek or maybe you see something on an episode of Big Bang Theory (or South Park) that catches your eye and you're off to the local shop to give this Dungeons and Dragons thing a try.

there was one thing that struck a chord with me. the chicks following the rules thing. my sister's friend was one of those follow the rules bitches. we were over her house one time and she breaks out the monopoly board and she made us play by the actual rules of the game thats written down. not the "fun rules" that 99.9% of the world plays by. so instead of playing for a few hours and everyone has fun, the shit drew out almost 4 hours and i couldnt wait to lose so i could go home and watch cartoons. last time i ever played that game or with that person. she got mad when i suggested we do it the fun and quick way.

I prefer Monopoly 100% by the rules. Most of the popular house rules just drag the game out but you have to recognize that major stalemates can occur. If no one has a monopoly and no one is willing to trade once all the properties are bought you're basically done. In those situations the way to go is to barter a multi-player trade that leaves everyone with a set and no huge money advantage to then enter the next phase of the game. If everyone's just unreasonable than you learned a bit about all the players on the cheap. Sell all your shit to someone for a dollar and head for the door.

Two player 100% by the rules Monopoly is pretty fun. You both run out of money almost immediately and then cripple each other mortgaging properties to buy more properties or win auctions or force auctions to get the other guy to mortgage properties. Games are short and ugly.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
At least these days I can see it being infinitely easier for unicorns to exist. You stumble across a video of Will Wheaton playing something on an episode of TableTop that a friend linked because Star Trek or maybe you see something on an episode of Big Bang Theory (or South Park) that catches your eye and you're off to the local shop to give this Dungeons and Dragons thing a try.

I prefer Monopoly 100% by the rules. Most of the popular house rules just drag the game out but you have to recognize that major stalemates can occur. If no one has a monopoly and no one is willing to trade once all the properties are bought you're basically done. In those situations the way to go is to barter a multi-player trade that leaves everyone with a set and no huge money advantage to then enter the next phase of the game. If everyone's just unreasonable than you learned a bit about all the players on the cheap. Sell all your shit to someone for a dollar and head for the door.

Two player 100% by the rules Monopoly is pretty fun. You both run out of money almost immediately and then cripple each other mortgaging properties to buy more properties or win auctions or force auctions to get the other guy to mortgage properties. Games are short and ugly.
sorry, you cant come over my house to play Super Mario Bros and eat old recipe Oreos. board games like Monopoly are unplayable for kids unless they make it fun.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've only played Monopoly once with people who were actually willing to trade properties and it was 100x more fun. In the past I've only played with people who just buy up all the properties and then go around for 300 hours until someone finally wins. Trading properties made the game shorter and actually involve some strategy rather than being completely random like Monopoly usually is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Risin' to the top
Pushin' to the edge
give it all you got
barely break a sweat

Strong Woman
Strong Woman
Strong
Woman

She's got speed
She's got the moves
She's got the muscle
and a whole lot to prove

Strong woman
Strong Woman
Strong
Woman

Hey Yo
Go Strong Woman Go
Hey You
The Time is now, what you gonna do?

Pedal to the metal
Find another gear
She takes what she wants
Nothin' left to fear

Strong woman
Strong Woman
Strong
Woman

Now Hey girl
You're the best in the world
And Hey Hun
Don't look now, a dude just won

Strong Woman...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I've only played Monopoly once with people who were actually willing to trade properties and it was 100x more fun. In the past I've only played with people who just buy up all the properties and then go around for 300 hours until someone finally wins. Trading properties made the game shorter and actually involve some strategy rather than being completely random like Monopoly usually is.
Wait, trading properties is against the rules? My family never played it any other way.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wait, trading properties is against the rules? My family never played it any other way.
yes, trading is house rules and makes community chest/chance worthless.

without trading, it makes st. charles/illinois/broadwalk and raildroads more powerful since landing on those properties can be forced upon you.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's been a long time, but I think one of the house rules was you got a hundo or a 5 hundo for landing on free parking and also whatever taxes collected during the game. It's not realistic but it kept you in the game if you were losing your ass. In other words, fun.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I ran educational house rules where other box's banks are in my cargo pockets and we play until everyone learns an important lesson about society.

• 1Like