South Park

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wait, trading properties is against the rules? My family never played it any other way.

yes, trading is house rules and makes community chest/chance worthless.

Good lord trading is not house rules holy shit you casuals fuck.

mono.png

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I didn't say it was against the rules. I just said my family always refused to trade anything which makes the game completely random and take forever.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This last episode wasn't bad if you can laugh at toilet humor, it felt like a more old school episode; full of random and outrageous nonsense. It was also blessedly free of politics and any of the new, recurring characters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
Eh. I am very much over the whole Tegridy centric stuff. I did not even finish the episode.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
I can't even imagine what they're going to do with all of this shit. Can't wait.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I thought this shit was fucking hilarious start to finish. Fair amount of shit thrown at both sides of the political aisle.

Were they implying Sharon was a secret pothead or some possible infidelity there at the end? I guess it could be taken either way.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I thought this shit was fucking hilarious start to finish. Fair amount of shit thrown at both sides of the political aisle.

Were they implying Sharon was a secret pothead or some possible infidelity there at the end? I guess it could be taken either way.
She's been anti pot farm so I think Randjy just assumed she didn't smoke pot. It was just a way to fuck off the moral of his story.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Cartman pushing people around with his 6 foot stick, including his mom, was fucking hilarious.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users