South Park

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Token being shot and having it labeled as COVID was the right move.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I quit watching because of work and the show just not being worth it.

They had a marathon of last season and God it's terrible. How did they not get rid of the tegrity/Randy or trump/garrison stuff

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Honestly, like 90% of this was absolutely fucking hilarious. I laughed so much during the first half that the last half only being 'mostly' hilarious was totally acceptable. It's worth checking out.
The
'Trump' shit at the end was a little retarded, but eh, it fits within their narrative."

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought this shit was fucking hilarious start to finish. Fair amount of shit thrown at both sides of the political aisle.

Were they implying Sharon was a secret pothead or some possible infidelity there at the end? I guess it could be taken either way.

How did you get infidelity? Did you think it meant she had sucked the dick of someone who had smoked the special special?

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Honestly, like 90% of this was absolutely fucking hilarious. I laughed so much during the first half that the last half only being 'mostly' hilarious was totally acceptable. It's worth checking out.
The
'Trump' shit at the end was a little retarded, but eh, it fits within their narrative."
I'll be honest the spoiler I believe you're referring to made me laugh out loud and it's probably no secret which way I swing on the political spectrum.

Just so we're on the same page?

south-park-pandemic-special-comes-right-out-and-says-it-this-time-1.jpg

Regardless of your politics everyone should've gotten a smile out of that.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I thought this shit was fucking hilarious start to finish. Fair amount of shit thrown at both sides of the political aisle.

Were they implying Sharon was a secret pothead or some possible infidelity there at the end? I guess it could be taken either way.
I took it pretty straight forward that she'd been smoking pot. And that that crazy bitch must be absolutely fucking batshit if she wasn't high all the time. But more specifically that that cunt is a hypocritical cunt for being such a raging bitch all the time.

One of their best episodes to date. Token getting shot was South Park perfection. Chin diapers. Ejaculate weed mustaches. How it feels to be fucked up. Trump literally torching someone.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

They've been advertising the special for around a month, this is just the newest promo spot

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why the Q instead of the K? Is it a qanon reference?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
After the pandemic special I can't wait for this. I'm guessing Jimbo and Ned are Qanon fans.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Decent but not quite as good as the prior special. They took a lot of shots with unexplained context, for example the Kenny and schedule shit was referencing Trey's divorce.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I was disappointed but maybe I had hyped it up too much in my mind. I also wanted to see Ned and Jimbo storm the capitol so I was disappointed that they picked up after all that.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wasn’t amazing but had some
Good shit. I laughed my ass off when the Jewish space lasers popped in. Then them making a deal with the “people akin charge” and it’s a clear “the news run everything” parody.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This felt more like a COVID PSA than an episode of South Park.

South Park needs to be out to bed before they fucking ruin it.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
While far and away from their funniest episode, it was quite poignant. Especially the part where nothing can be funny anymore. More of an extension of the episode where Stan sees everything as shit. Everything is stupid. We get it. Thanks for trying.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
MTV Entertainment Studios has inked South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone to a new deal that will run through 2027, including 14 new movies made exclusively for Paramount+, two every year, beginning this year. It will also see the flagship South Park series renewed through season 30 (2022 will see the show launch its 25th season). The deal is worth $900 million.
Per confirmation by the press release from Comedy Central the first 2 movies/specials will be released in 2021. So on top of resuming normal season episodes they will make two specials like the 2020 ones every year.

edit: MTV Entertainment Studios inks new and expansive deal...

Last edited:
  • 1I Came