South Park

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Dr. Dre was the first rap billionaire. Matt and Trey will be the first fart joke billionaires.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Have they at all made fun of biden or leftists?

They make fun of liberals frequently. The last administration was a pretty easy target for lampooning, though. The current one is pretty middle of the road and safe, so not much material there.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, aside from literally all the dumb shit Biden says constantly, because he's senile.
Hollywood pays them, and pays them a lot. You don't shake that tree too hard.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Doesn't have to be binary! Por que no los dos? They both say some dumb shit. Biden just happens to be saying dumb shit while leading the "free" world. Trump said plenty of dumb shit while he was doing it; they should apply the same lens to both.

• 1Seriously?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They haven't really put out any shows since Biden took office.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah their last full season was 2019, they've only put out 2 specials focusing on weed/china/disney and Q-Anon

i hope they do another video game, the 2 were better than the show imo

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
They make fun of liberals frequently. The last administration was a pretty easy target for lampooning, though. The current one is pretty middle of the road and safe, so not much material there.
Middle of the road?

If you believe that then you are terminally retarded.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"One nugget of news from our colleagues on the Hollywood beat: South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are making a new video game (in addition to a whopping 14 new movies). The game is under development by an in-house studio, Stone told Bloomberg’s Lucas Shaw in an email. The previous two games, both well-received role-playing games, were published by Ubisoft Entertainment SA, which did not respond to a request for comment. "

Even if you liked the previous games sounds like the next might be different.

Juvarisx

Florida
I mean they kept calling Hillary Turd Sandwich and being too stupid to beat Mr Garrison even though he was trying to throw the election, IDK why you think they wouldn't make fun of Biden. The last damn season was Fall 2019 and made fun of Diabetes, Alternative meat, China, Disney, the NBA, etc. They pretty much will make fun of anyone they just haven't really had the chance with this administration

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
South Park tends to make fun of everything which I am fine with.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If their process is making an episode in a week how recent would a movie special be? A month?