South Park

Juvarisx

Florida
Stan had no problem being a horrible racist piece of shit till he realized he was the ONLY horrible racist piece of shit. Its a funny episode.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Besides Mackey wearing the old Piano necktie from the 80s this was definitely my favorite part and this as someone who took DOS in highschool:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Besides Mackey wearing the old Piano necktie from the 80s this was definitely my favorite part and this as someone who took DOS in highschool:

I laughed at very stupid horse humor, I had it playing on as background so wasn't focused.

It was still heavily focused on trans correct?.

Last edited:

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They did good with this one.
1646380909798.png

I couldn't stop laughing when Melancholy took a huge shit and then mounted the Russian horse. Art representing life.

• 1Like

Homsar

They did good with this one.
View attachment 401524
I couldn't stop laughing when Melancholy took a huge shit and then mounted the Russian horse. Art representing life.
I was laughing more than I should have at the scenes with butters and that horse. Just thinking of butters Trans horse or whatever it was mounting the other horse makes me want to spit my water out.

• 1Like

Homsar

Maybe I'm a child but I've laughed quite a bit at this season. Definitely a huge improvement over their last 4/5 seasons. Trump shit and Tegrity weed was so bad

Last edited:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Anyone else watch the Streaming Wars Special on P+?

I thought I was very good

Much better satire than the Covid ones, some real insight into their problems with HBO and Paramount.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They used South Park characters to do a comedy skit on real world issues rather than do a South Park story. For example, do we really expect Cartman's change to make it over into the season? It's a total one off with no continuity or character development they simply made fun of some topics.

45 minutes of entertainment but no rewatch value.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Decent chapter. I liked it. And it becomes real very quickly. Also, more importantly... The return of Man Bear Pig!!!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
They used South Park characters to do a comedy skit on real world issues rather than do a South Park story. For example, do we really expect Cartman's change to make it over into the season? It's a total one off with no continuity or character development they simply made fun of some topics.

45 minutes of entertainment but no rewatch value.

That’s literally the point of the paramount specials they are meant to stand alone from the seasons. They literally said that.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Strangely, my college Natural Science class had us watch a TED talk this week about the very same subject. Not about owning water rights, but on the distribution of water and how it changes the earth. Interesting talk if anyone cares.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Strangely, my college Natural Science class had us watch a TED talk this week about the very same subject. Not about owning water rights, but on the distribution of water and how it changes the earth. Interesting talk if anyone cares.

I have heard that a lot of the water problems in the US could be solved by constructing a giant pipeline from the Mississippi to the Colorado. During flood season on the Mississippi, you could pump a massive amount of water out of the Mississippi which would actually be a huge benefit, and fill all the reservoirs on the Colorado at the same time. Advocates claim that the cost would be less than 1 year's worth of flood damage on the Mississippi. Don't know how accurate that is but it's an interesting idea.