South Park

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't know. I'm genuinely interested in a bidet after watching the last episode.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

The Japanese toilet one was funny, especially if you've actually been to Japan and used one

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you can buy a cheap ass bidet for just 20bucks
42ab7619b15dc1de62ab2005333cd613.png

it will shoot cold water up your butt, if you think you might want to "upgrade" from this later on, then install it in the guest toilet to use and upgrade to a better bidet down the line.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I really should have done it before my shoulder surgery. It's pretty crazy how hard it was to learn to wipe left handed.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I really should have done it before my shoulder surgery. It's pretty crazy how hard it was to learn to wipe left handed.
i've had this one in the guest bathroom for years (the one i use, i just let my wife use the master)
7fefd91c887a1a16c3bcfa0d88a20295.png

it's only a single nozzle so it you cant wash the vag when the woman is on the rag (you can buy the dual if you want), it's also thin, like 2mm thin, so you don't have to do any adjustments.

like my other bidet does the vag wash and has temp control (it t's off into the hot water faucet) and thats a thicker shell so you have to add some "bumpers" to the seat to account for the increased height
b98d136c0d3b54a40d854a3238fa90c8.png

it should really take you, no joke 5minutes to install, since all you do is add a t to the toilet line. just need a bucket, a screw driver (to unhookk the seat),plumbers wrench to loosen the connection.

i mean i thought everyone would have gotten bidets since covid

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
Brondell or toto for decent brands on Amazon for anyone looking. Mainly you just need a power outlet. Invite a woman over and let her sit down on a heated seat with a vagina wash, have a good time.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Was watching this new season and realized I completely missed the previous season. I didn't even know there WAS one last year. It's a half-length season (6 episodes) but still this is a nice surprise to stumble upon. Last thing I saw was Pandemic Special.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Toto is actually the #1 Bidet brand in Japan. Some of them are large (due to having a water tank built in), but others are super slim, but super expensive at the same time.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I'm using my wife and kids being in Japan as an excuse to do all the shit I've been putting off. Finally getting around to watching last season of South Park. The Airsoft episode was glorious. Help, My Teenager Hates Me. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you do.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
like my other bidet does the vag wash and has temp control (it t's off into the hot water faucet)

Does it actually work to take it off the hot water from the faucet? Seems like you would be done washing before you actually got any hot water unless you ran some hot water at the sink first or something.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Does it actually work to take it off the hot water from the faucet? Seems like you would be done washing before you actually got any hot water unless you ran some hot water at the sink first or something.
true that would normally be an issue, i have a hot water recirculator installed so it's not an issue here, in my old home w/o the recirculator it did take 20-30s or so of mixing b/4 the water got warmer.

this is also why the fully electric is a good bet too, like instant water heater

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It doesn't work that way. There are 2 styles of bidet seats. The cheap one has a small heated water tank that's built into the rear of the seat, making it larger. The more expensive kind has a normal sized seat that uses tankless water heater technology to heat instantly.

As a side note, my wife and kids are in Japan right now so I told her about the episode.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've used that before. Back when I worked at "The Bathroom Store", they had one set up in our stores one restroom. It was "nice", but not amazing. To be honest, I used the bidet feature, but the air dryer isn't good enough. You spray, then have to sit on it for like.... 3-5 more minutes as this gentle breeze blows over your ass. If it had the power of one of those Dyson hand dryers, it would be done in a jiff. And shake the piss off your dick at the same time.

My own personal choice for a great toilet would be another Toto, but not a Neorest. They're way too expensive. And the strange thing about a neorest is how it lights up inside of the bowl so much. It's like sitting on a light bulb. Anyway, my choice would be either the Ultramax II +, or the Carlyle II +. The + means that it has a hole included to fish the hose for a washlet seat through it, so it doesn't look like an after thought where you can clearly see the hose running from the back of the tank to the washlet. And I'd choose the S500E washlet, not the higher end S550E. The only difference on that one is it automatically raises and lowers the seat. I'm fine using my hand for that.

Damn, I know way too much about these toilets. And yeah, Home Depot began selling the cheaper versions of Toto (the ones I mentioned) a few years ago, so it would be a much more cost effective route to take, instead of using some high end toilet store like I used to work at.

Last edited:

Kiki

Log Wizard

I mean I guess you could run the faucet first but there still is water in the line to the bidet. Seems like too much work. Just plug it into the wall and let it heat itself. The ones with the tank will run out after a couple times in a row.

My question is with the ones with enema settings. I don't think tap water is the best for that kind of thing? (google says it's the nozzle, get stainless steel and clean that shit).