South Park

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I realized that I never actually watched last season of South Park, so I've been watching it.

The 2nd episode came on and suddenly Randy needs some black leadership with his weed company, so he has Stan invite the black kid from school, Token... no, Tolken, over for dinner. I'm floored. Haha, I love it. Token is Tolken. Good job Lord of the Rings. And good shit South Park writers. I'm the same racist that Stan is realizing he is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I realized that I never actually watched last season of South Park, so I've been watching it.

The 2nd episode came on and suddenly Randy needs some black leadership with his weed company, so he has Stan invite the black kid from school, Token... no, Tolken, over for dinner. I'm floored. Haha, I love it. Token is Tolken. Good job Lord of the Rings. And good shit South Park writers. I'm the same racist that Stan is realizing he is.
It's Tolkein not Tolken. It's always been Tolkein.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

It's a retcon, just like the retcon of black hobbits. It was fantastic over 9000 levels of irony.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Easy shots to take when they whored themselves out for Superbowl ads and will refuse to speak on it after the crash.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Holy shot the concert is on paramount and it might been the best thing I’ve ever seen lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Ok I just finished it. The live version of the Lemmiwinks sing sealed it. Greatest show ever. I mean live music, ever.

Ok I might be a little high. But take the two most talented satirists in history who have nailed every off the wall idea they ever had, add in 25 years of fun songs, and then toss in ween, Primus and Rush live!?!?!?? All at a historic venue!!!!

Fucking A

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I enjoyed their concert ect but have they dune anything good since the whole trump ordeal?

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Well that was a tedious episode, I sat there hoping there would be at least one gag worthy of a chuckle or two but no such luck. Instead they gave us 2 minutes of Kyle and Token being gay on Tiktok and 20 minutes of Kanye West is a Christian loony and quite possibly evil, don't be like him lawl.

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Well that was a tedious episode, I sat there hoping there would be at least one gag worthy of a chuckle or two but no such luck. Instead they gave us 2 minutes of Kyle and Token being gay on Tiktok and 20 minutes of Kanye West is a Christian loony and quite possibly evil, don't be like him lawl.
I really hope the next episode involves Kyle having to run Hollywood.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Episode two had some laughs poking fun at the royals and ended with a strangely sincere moral message. Not bad, but unfortunately Kyle isn't running Hollywood.

Last edited: