South Park

Cybsled

I agree that adding multiple services altogether gets expensive, but nothing stopping you for subscribing for a month and then canceling as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I agree that adding multiple services altogether gets expensive, but nothing stopping you for subscribing for a month and then canceling as well.
No, fuck them. It is asinine that what you describe is some sort of acceptable middle ground to actually consume media.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, fuck them. It is asinine that what you describe is some sort of acceptable middle ground to actually consume media.
yeah, its ridiculous, if you sub for a month, you're watching an 8 episode show thats already aired. how much is that? 10-20 dollars? sometimes people forget to unsub and it ends up being several months anyway. or just stream it off the high seas for nothing. i cant be bothered to care anymore about these people, i'm not even happy with the product most of the time.

Cybsled

Right, and how much would it cost to rent? Or buy a-la-carte?

Ultimately if you like certain shows, you need to pay for them or they don't get made anymore. It's either a subscription or your ass is watching commercials.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Right, and how much would it cost to rent? Or buy a-la-carte?

Ultimately if you like certain shows, you need to pay for them or they don't get made anymore. It's either a subscription or your ass is watching commercials.
something like South Park? it used to be free on Comedy Central with commercials. which is fair enough. can you get it free on Paramount+ with commercials? is it even on Comedy Central anymore? the teaser said only on P+.

joz123

Potato del Grande
something like South Park? it used to be free on Comedy Central with commercials. which is fair enough. can you get it free on Paramount+ with commercials? is it even on Comedy Central anymore? the teaser said only on P+.
The specials are on Paramount+. New and older episodes still air on Comedy Central tv channel, not on the website otherwise the episodes are streaming on Max.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The specials are on Paramount+. New and older episodes still air on Comedy Central tv channel, not on the website otherwise the episodes are streaming on Max.
ok, thanks. I wasnt sure if they still air them. i cut the cord in 2020 so i dont know how that works

Cybsled

*free, if you don't count the fact you were paying for cable to watch it

• 1Like

Cybsled

Cable was still packaged costs. Like when you sign up for cable, they always had tiered options. Comedy Central always felt like it was on the 2nd tier - basic tier never seemed to have it

They did used to do free streaming of South Park for a time with commercials

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
All from rumor mongers:

Apparently Disney sent some legal stop and desist stuff to Comedy Central over the Panderverse special, but Comedy Central told them to fuck off. This led to apparently Matt and Trey talking about bringing back Mr. Mouse for the next season and making him a big focal point. Also, Rachel Zegler supposedly went all batshit at South Park, but I haven't seen anything about that.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
All from rumor mongers:

Apparently Disney sent some legal stop and desist stuff to Comedy Central over the Panderverse special, but Comedy Central told them to fuck off. This led to apparently Matt and Trey talking about bringing back Mr. Mouse for the next season and making him a big focal point. Also, Rachel Zegler supposedly went all batshit at South Park, but I haven't seen anything about that.
Parody is protected, Disney can get fucked.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
All from rumor mongers:

i saw Mike Zeroh had videos about it, he never links sources, so its all likely out of his ass.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
even still poking the Trey and Matt bear is not a good idea
Unless you want to see an animated version of yourself sucking shit out of a donkey's asshole or something equally degrading.

• 1Like