South Park

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
dickinbaus had some nice hints at mat/trey's experience remodeling casa bonita, but I still hope they do a full episode about it. opens in may

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Verizon has been screwing up and not marking the episodes as New, not the only series this has happened to but screws with DVR.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Hotdog stand and the first ep of the season were pretty bad, at least the ones in-between had some laughs.

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I've used that before. Back when I worked at "The Bathroom Store", they had one set up in our stores one restroom. It was "nice", but not amazing. To be honest, I used the bidet feature, but the air dryer isn't good enough. You spray, then have to sit on it for like.... 3-5 more minutes as this gentle breeze blows over your ass. If it had the power of one of those Dyson hand dryers, it would be done in a jiff. And shake the piss off your dick at the same time.

My own personal choice for a great toilet would be another Toto, but not a Neorest. They're way too expensive. And the strange thing about a neorest is how it lights up inside of the bowl so much. It's like sitting on a light bulb. Anyway, my choice would be either the Ultramax II +, or the Carlyle II +. The + means that it has a hole included to fish the hose for a washlet seat through it, so it doesn't look like an after thought where you can clearly see the hose running from the back of the tank to the washlet. And I'd choose the S500E washlet, not the higher end S550E. The only difference on that one is it automatically raises and lowers the seat. I'm fine using my hand for that.

Damn, I know way too much about these toilets. And yeah, Home Depot began selling the cheaper versions of Toto (the ones I mentioned) a few years ago, so it would be a much more cost effective route to take, instead of using some high end toilet store like I used to work at.

So, any suggestions for a bidet that isn't too expensive, while also actually being good? Cause I don't want to go cheap on it and get something not worthwhile. Also don't want to replace my toilet (no house, have two apartments, so I probably can't do that anyway). So basically I need something that attaches to an existing toilet without being a replacement, and is good while not being over-expensive. Like maybe $700 max? Something like that.

Also to be on topic, wasn't crazy about the latest season, felt like it got a bit politically one-sided instead of the usual "skewer everyone" way of doing things. Wasn't as deft in its maneuvering as previous seasons and I could see it alienating some of that core "middle America" fanbase the same way Eminem did. Usually they're very skilled at walking the political tightrope so as not to alienate anyone in particular (except people with no sense of humor) because the fans know they're gonna be fair and balanced with their tearing down of pop culture.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So, any suggestions for a bidet that isn't too expensive, while also actually being good? Cause I don't want to go cheap on it and get something not worthwhile. Also don't want to replace my toilet (no house, have two apartments, so I probably can't do that anyway). So basically I need something that attaches to an existing toilet without being a replacement, and is good while not being over-expensive. Like maybe $700 max? Something like that.

Also to be on topic, wasn't crazy about the latest season, felt like it got a bit politically one-sided instead of the usual "skewer everyone" way of doing things. Wasn't as deft in its maneuvering as previous seasons and I could see it alienating some of that core "middle America" fanbase the same way Eminem did. Usually they're very skilled at walking the political tightrope so as not to alienate anyone in particular (except people with no sense of humor) because the fans know they're gonna be fair and balanced with their tearing down of pop culture.
All of the toto washlets (bidet's) are attachments. As far as connection goes, they're just a toilet seat. You go either round or elongated, and it just fits. To attach it to the water supply, look at where thee water goes from the wall to the toilet, and it puts a little T adapter in place. This will only work if you have a flexable hose there right now. I've seen a few toilets that use a solid copper pipe, and you can't put a Y adapter into the mix of that. One side of the T goes to toilet tank, the other side goes to bidet. Realistically, all bidets work this way. If you're fine with cold water, there's a whole lot mid range ones that do just that. Honestly, the wet wipe company Tushy, has a few that are lower priced. The classic is like $100. It works the same as the Toto, but it's missing all the bells and whistles. It's a bidet and that's all. You can adjust the water pressure and direction of spray (so it doesn't hit your taint), but it doesn't have a heater so it'll always be the same temperature as cold sink water.

I know Toto comes with an adapter, but don't know about Tushy. But here's what you can expect.

Threaded end from wall to hose to adapter. Threaded end from adapter to toilet tank filling mechanism. Other end sometimes threaded, sometimes not. This depends on what type of bidet you have, so it goes from that side to the bidet. Some also have an on/off switch, so the bidet isn't always enabled. Not sure why, but I guess some people would worry about that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

guess this is a high seas question, anyone seen a collection of all the specials?
themoviedb.org lists 33 of them, few short things like these, with also longer stuff like directors cut of the Imaginationland Trilogy. Plex's count goes to at least 46, as post covid 1 and 2, streaming wars 1 and 2 are listed as E43 to 46

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Has comedy central ever shadow edited an episode for re airing? I feel like the pre 2012 stuff will be like owning a Bible in 2050.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
These are the only 5 missing. Nothign was edited since Matt and Trey maintain control over that they would rather just not have them on the services.

• "Super Best Friends"
  • "Cartoon Wars Part I"
  • "Cartoon Wars Part II"
  • "200"
  • "201"
Fairly certain they are all missing due to the Prophet Muhammed stuff, and its HBO / CC decision cause they are cowards

I think they had to censor language on Comedy Central back in the day but they dont anymore afaik unless its shown during the day.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Season 4 Interest GIF by The Office

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

I had to for Nfl, but yes the paramount app is terrible. Also that south park promo was pretty funny

Cybsled

Is the Paramount app laggy as fuck for you also? When I would go to watch Star Trek, it felt like it took 20 seconds to respond to button presses

Homsar

Is the Paramount app laggy as fuck for you also? When I would go to watch Star Trek, it felt like it took 20 seconds to respond to button presses
Yes the app is garbage no matter what device or brand of TV I use.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I actually find the Paramount app to be one of the better ones. I've certainly never had any lag or delay.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users