South Park

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My girlfriend who hadn't seen this season gave a passionate defence of how giant douche is better than turd sandwich. I then informed her that was garrison/trump.

Is the giant douche just water or is some of the stuff it's douching included to make it gross? Or is she being too practical and it's just an analogy.
AFAIK its just water and vinegar with some other stuff thrown in for propriety.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think most people would assume that the douche is Hillary, since you know, feminine hygiene, and turd sandwich is Trump, so that's why they switched it to emphasize how similar they are.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think most people would assume that the douche is Hillary, since you know, feminine hygiene, and turd sandwich is Trump, so that's why they switched it to emphasize how similar they are.

Douche may be a feminine hygiene product, but I've never heard a woman be called a douche.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
if there hasn't been a woman deserving of the title we have finally gotten to the point where we can succinctly crown this one with it. Another first for her I guess

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
man, these guys are really taking these inside jokes super far sometimes. i think i got maybe half of that episode. dunno who all those troll people were supposed to be or the troll hunter himself. was that a reference to the movie, troll hunter?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I dunno if the trolls were supposed to be certain people. One of them was the guy from the Warcraft episodes though. Trolls are just big in Danish folklore. I think that's probably why that particular country was used.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I dunno if the trolls were supposed to be certain people. One of them was the guy from the Warcraft episodes though. Trolls are just big in Danish folklore. I think that's probably why that particular country was used.
yeah, the warcraft guy was an easy one, but the troll hunter and the table full of trolls i dont get the reference. i never saw Troll Hunter. its on my to do list. the troll hunter himself i thought they were making an Assange reference or i dunno what. i dont think those are just random people, too much detail put into it. i gotta give high marks to these guys when they do that.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
11/10, the watersports scene with Ike and Kyle watching was fucking art. They are finally hitting their stride, the start of the season was kinda slow.

I think the trolltrace website will be a scam or a trick to make the trolls really come out of hiding, also making Denmark look like Norway (which has a lot more troll lore) might have been intentional dig at the love the two countries shared in the past :D Denmark is as flat as Netherlands.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
11/10, the watersports scene with Ike and Kyle watching was fucking art. They are finally hitting their stride, the start of the season was kinda slow.

I think the trolltrace website will be a scam or a trick to make the trolls really come out of hiding, also making Denmark look like Norway (which has a lot more troll lore) might have been intentional dig at the love the two countries shared in the past :D Denmark is as flat as Netherlands.

Of course its intentional. Last season they had the President of China's secretary talking to him in Korean. I love dumb shit like that.

Semisus

Molten Core Raider
i thought it was rather funny was the fact that the mastermind behind the trolltrace was called Lennart Bedrager , i danish his last name means deceiving

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm so glad I started watching this again. When Butters took his pants off I almost pissed myself laughing so hard.

I wouldn't truly understand 75% of this show if I didn't read this board, which makes it even better.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
the troll hunter and the table full of trolls i dont get the reference. i never saw Troll Hunter. its on my to do list. the troll hunter himself i thought they were making an Assange reference or i dunno what. i dont think those are just random people, too much detail put into it. i gotta give high marks to these guys when they do that.

I assumed the troll hunter was homage to the jew hunter a la inglorious bastards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user