South Park

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Laughed like a mental patient at "dad, you've covered in blood and honey. Did you kill Winnie the Pooh?." Stan's no-sells crack me up every time.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I haven't watched an episode of South Park in about 2 years, but I watched this one commercials and all.

All the support in the world to those who speak truth to power and do so across the spectrum.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I haven't watched an episode of South Park in about 2 years, but I watched this one commercials and all.

All the support in the world to those who speak truth to power and do so across the spectrum.
theyr're still pushing orange man bad and muh russia no doubt. hope china sends some ninjas to kick them in the jimmy.

• 3Dislike
  • 2Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
theyr're still pushing orange man bad and muh russia no doubt. hope china sends some ninjas to kick them in the jimmy.

"If you don't agree with everything I agree with, then fuck you"?

The world needs more people like Matt and Trey who are willing to address each political question in its own way rather than following party lines all the time. We need their example to exist.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"If you don't agree with everything I agree with, then fuck you"?

The world needs more people like Matt and Trey who are willing to address each political question in its own way rather than following party lines all the time. We need their example to exist.
these guys fold pretty easily.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The fake apology?

download.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sarcasm is really hard for some of you guys isn't it?

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
what is good site to watch streams of this?

i'm not sure exactly who can see it and who can't but you can see last weeks (china) episode here for free i believe

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s23e02-band-in-china

• 1Solidarity

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Oh man just started on episode 2 and already laughing my ass off. Fucking death metal + "Records? What are you kids from the 90s" with that glance from Stan that acknowledges the joke.