Sovereign Citizens

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jesus christ the car wasn't even in park. That cop seems like a bumblefuck and should have waited for another unit.

You can't just let a car roll like that while trying to make an arrest. Someone should have been on the car.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Shes pretty tough though. Most people go down like a sack of potatoes when they get hit for a second with the barbs of justice. Sounded like she took a sustained blast it barely phased her.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Shes pretty tough though. Most people go down like a sack of potatoes when they get hit for a second with the barbs of justice. Sounded like she took a sustained blast it barely phased her.
Unless the older tasers are different, most of that taser time it was not giving her good effect. (Slower and louder clicks means it's not getting great connection into them. He shot from too close so without good spread he would not be getting Neuro Muscular Incapacitation and instead just pain compliance shock. ((and much of that time may not have been giving a shock except as she moved giving it more contact))

Now jay is going to do his jay thing. Of course they can just let it roll if there's no threat of it running over someone. You can't always wait for someone. That being said, I think the officer did a bit poorly. More patience was an option. Better verbal skills including making it clear force will be used etc. It likely would still have been physical removing her from the vehicle but it looks a lot better for witnesses and the camera when it shows you exhausted every reasonable option.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I've seen my fair share of sovereigns, but this... this unshowered shrieking banshee is THE worst I've ever seen and the cops I think are secretly monks in white guy masks due to their patience with this horrible shithead.

Pulled over for failure to use blinker, refusing to ID; you can glean through context she's had multiple run-ins with cops in the past / tickets. Boyfriend must be cucked as all get out to deal with such a toxic lump of human.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Siliconemelons

Failure to ID is the keystone to soverign arguments, you TECHNICALLY don't have to...

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Failure to ID is the keystone to soverign arguments, you TECHNICALLY don't have to...
Their intent at that point was to issue her a citation or three though. I understand that a cop can't just walk up to any bystander walking down the street and demand ID but if you're already at the point of getting a ticket, it IS in their duty to get ID or ship your butt off to jail, ya? ...they can't just fill out the citation to John / Jane / Jxher (gotta be inclusive!) Doe, right?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I think at that point they are considered detained, so IDing is correct.

• 2Like

Siliconemelons

FYI I love shrilling for sov cits- you can look back on this thread.

BBBUUTTTTTTT technically if you are to a point where the answer to "AM I BEING DETAINED!?!?!?" Is "yes" - the BOOKING is where the person is ID'd

You can be taken into custody etc as an unidentified individual (or xcvers or mheaamz etc)

I have gone over the entire "logic" of sov citz..

Something trivial is not justified reason to "detain" a citizen - and if you technically do not have to identify, nor do any of the other "commands" issued by cops - THEIR taking you into custody and THEIR escalation without cause is the problem.

TECHNICALLY imo cops escalate things WAY MORE than they should.

A sov cit is going to be a pain in the ass, yes.

It all gets down to playing semantics with laws and stuff.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've seen my fair share of sovereigns, but this... this unshowered shrieking banshee is THE worst I've ever seen and the cops I think are secretly monks in white guy masks due to their patience with this horrible shithead.

Pulled over for failure to use blinker, refusing to ID; you can glean through context she's had multiple run-ins with cops in the past / tickets. Boyfriend must be cucked as all get out to deal with such a toxic lump of human.

Pretty sure she was in trouble after. Most of these cases aren't people who have done NOTHING wrong, but people who are hiding something. In her case, a suspended licence. She said it, you can hear it in the video at about 15:20.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

I mean you technically don’t have to in order to walk around and shit but you do need a permit to operate a vehicle.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

I mean you technically don’t have to in order to walk around and shit but you do need a permit to operate a vehicle.
You mean operate personal property?

Fascist.

And you mean you need a license to traverse the country on land and roads that are by proxy "yours" sheesh, we have fascists alllll over!

That's why they say they are "traveling" not "driving" etc.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That's why they say they are "traveling" not "driving" etc.
Officer: License and registration please ma'am.
Me: Sir, I am not of this planet and as a sovereign alien of your homeworld, am simply ambulating in my UFO that to your human eyes appears to be a common, everyday sports car but in fact is my UFO vessel that allows me to travel freely from one star system to the next.
Officer: ...
Me:
the-cheesiest-tv-commercials-ever-made-1-30398-1380403843-0_big.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Also, as someone may have already mentioned:

Cops are human. Humans have emotions. Emotional creatures make judgment calls. It seems what sovereign citizens, 1st amendment auditors, and any other "rebel" seems to forget is that cops give what you give. Why is it that dickheads tend to "find" trouble with the law more than compliant, regular citizens? Is it a corrupt system? Or is the root of the problem actually within yourself?

That's why I genuinely can't stand these freedom fighter-esque auditors, sovereigns etc. They're like leftist trannies tbh... they're the 1% trying to fight "the system" that isn't even broken, failing to realize they're the broken ones to begin with.

• 2Like

Sludig

I know my rights, 99% of the time used incorrectly, drives me far crazier than just some asshole trying to cuss me out.

• 1Like

Sludig

Scream is pretty cool.

But that's pretty brutal.... Police obviously overdid it. Holy fuck.

I'm not 100% on board with how he handled, on the other hand. What do you expect him to have done when he is wanting to effect an arrest and they won't comply and are in a vehicle? While I'd feel unlikely, don't forget you are dealing with an unknown person that could pull a gun quite quickly as we've seen in the cops thread. Generally a sane/rational or otherwise non serious criminal is going to give you some semblance of compliance even if they are mouthing off. To me it's red flag when for something simple they are being that resistant.

• 1Like

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Funny how most of these videos show people "knowing their rights" are actually people who are breaking the laws.

I'm not driving, I'm traveling - why hasn't anyone pointed out to them that, they assumed they were driving considering they're sitting in the drivers seat. And if they are really travelling they should change seats to the travellers seat. Oh there isn't one. Punked.

• 2Like

Sludig

Funny how most of these videos show people "knowing their rights" are actually people who are breaking the laws.

I'm not driving, I'm traveling - why hasn't anyone pointed out to them that, they assumed they were driving considering they're sitting in the drivers seat. And if they are really travelling they should change seats to the travellers seat. Oh there isn't one. Punked.
It lies in the semantics of driving etc being a commercial act somehow vs traveling is it's own almost philisophical concept back to colonial days and freedoms of travel or some such. They well know they are in a vehicle, but the core concept is that they are not "operating" in any sort of business/commercial sense. It gets watered down and changed in argument/verbiage because these folks are often on different pages from one another and many are just mimicking what theyve seen and arn't wholly understanding the concepts. Bitches still be crazy though.

• 1Like