SPAC & IPO Ideas

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just bought a couple hundred more shares off the 20 Day MA. (PSTH)

If we get a bigger market correction anytime soon, I will be adding a lot more.
I wrote the March 22.5 and 30 puts. As long as we hold 30 into next month I am golden. I am confident we hold 30.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Half of PSTH volume today came on 4 transactions.

1613669252722.png

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Today I bought some SPNV and TWND, they're both over 11, but they're supposed to be close to a deal so hoping its a quick in and out as far as spacs go.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
GSAH better not turn out like PDAC. Don't get me wrong, 40% is 40%, but give us a little bit extra for waiting for the actual rumor FFS

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Bumble stock soaring from ipo. Surprised it's so high.

Not sure I want to invest in a dating app of all things tho.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bumble stock soaring from ipo. Surprised it's so high.

Not sure I want to invest in a dating app of all things tho.
IPOs are like strippers. Dudes just throw money at them without any real thought.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSTH looks stable at $30. Hopefully this is the new established floor while we wait.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GSAH sitting very strong today at $14+

My read on social media is people think GSAH is trying to acquire Coinbase. I believe they are very wrong. The news in December was that Coinbase are looking to IPO themselves with Goldmans managing that IPO. Some internet investors seem to think GSAH has some part of that, but are wrong. I think this is why GSAH has the recent spike.

I am tempted to sell now before they figure that out and re-buy when it fades. But my cost basis is so extremely low. I am usually confident in my decisions, but truly torn on this one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
ZNTE warrants moving up and down a lot, anyone hear anything?

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

My read on social media is people think GSAH is trying to acquire Coinbase. I believe they are very wrong. The news in December was that Coinbase are looking to IPO themselves with Goldmans managing that IPO. Some internet investors seem to think GSAH has some part of that, but are wrong. I think this is why GSAH has the recent spike.

I am tempted to sell now before they figure that out and re-buy when it fades. But my cost basis is so extremely low. I am usually confident in my decisions, but truly torn on this one.

I'd hold, the upside is so much bigger than the downside so the risk is justified.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I have GSAH on my list of stalking targets. I missed it sub $11 and have been waiting for the drift back down.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have GSAH on my list of stalking targets. I missed it sub $11 and have been waiting for the drift back down.
I have been in this for quite a while and anything under $12 has been the bargain. Even without this recent price action, I doubt we ever see it under $11 again without some monster market crash or GSAH announcing some complete fuckup.

• 1Like