SPAC & IPO Ideas

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I missed a GSAH reload when it dropped <$12. It bounced solid back over $13.

I was trying to manage other swing positions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I missed a GSAH reload when it dropped <$12. It bounced solid back over $13.

I was trying to manage other swing positions.
I am sticking with my sub-$11 ceiling for SPACs. It came close.

Last edited:

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSTH. Almost back to green after being down 10%

1614110138643.png

Edit: And.... its green.

Last edited:

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
CCIV has that look in its eye that is saying... "I'm not done fucking with you just yet"

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So, the amount of options at a certain strike influences resistance? How exactly?
I interpret this to mean that 3 million shares (30k contracts) have been bought/sold at this strike therefore there is a lot of existing sentiment about the stock at this specific price.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rule #1 of investing. Get off Robinhood.

Suggestions? I've got Fidelity, Robinhood, Stash, and Coinbase. CB is fine for crypto, but Fidelity never fixed me being frozen out so I can't trade on there. RH and Stash are both pretty bad for completely different reasons. Do not recommend.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Suggestions? I've got Fidelity, Robinhood, Stash, and Coinbase. CB is fine for crypto, but Fidelity never fixed me being frozen out so I can't trade on there. RH and Stash are both pretty bad for completely different reasons. Do not recommend.
To be honest, My wife has the same issue with Fidelity so I opened her SEP with TD the other day. As to Fidelity, I really like them but this is a known issue they have got to resolve.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Are ZNTE and VCVC DOA? I've been watching these ones because y'all talked about them. But they seem to be on the train down to $10?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are ZNTE and VCVC DOA? I've been watching these ones because y'all talked about them. But they seem to be on the train down to $10?

VCVC has an announced deal, REE israeli EV, surprised to see this one down. ZNTE has yet to be announced and is still rumored to be in the bidding for Lillium. ZNTE is a strong team so should bounce nice unless their announcement is a dud company

Fadaar

That guy
total noob here but when a SPAC hits like CCIV did does it ever recover back to its high point or is it a one and done kinda thing?

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
total noob here but when a SPAC hits like CCIV did does it ever recover back to its high point or is it a one and done kinda thing?
Depends on the underlying company and how it performs. For example DKNG has done ok so far.

1614185099308.png

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>

I think they can keep hitting if good news comes in. Its like the public loses interest over time and they drift down and then something comes out and it pops again.

Take THCB for example. Bought in past fall near nav and sat on it until microvast (battery maker) rumor swirled, then it popped, then faded a tad. Then microvast rumor turns out to be true, then it pops then it fades some. Then yesterday Oshkosh beats out workhorse for the postal office deal and THCB pops 30 percent again.

Shit like that.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
What do you guys think about AONE.U ? I'm interested because they're taking a metal additive 3d printing firm public through acquisition and I think that's an area that will be doing good business over the next decade. But I have a mixed bag of feels about the SPAC because it involves the Eventbrite guy who I just get a queasy feeling about for reasons I can't put a finger on.

As for trading platforms. I'm on Coinbase for crypto (crypto newb here), and e-trade for Stocks since I have a company stock RSU plan which came with automatic e-trade account.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What do you guys think about AONE.U ? I'm interested because they're taking a metal additive 3d printing firm public through acquisition and I think that's an area that will be doing good business over the next decade. But I have a mixed bag of feels about the SPAC because it involves the Eventbrite guy who I just get a queasy feeling about for reasons I can't put a finger on.

As for trading platforms. I'm on Coinbase for crypto (crypto newb here), and e-trade for Stocks since I have a company stock RSU plan which came with automatic e-trade account.
I think the 3d printing space is good space.. The challenge is is this particular company a good company. The SPAC landscape is littered with companies who sucked and should never have gone public. It's all about doing the DD on the individual company. This goes for the SPAC too reading all the SEC filings.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSTH
Oh, now this is interesting... Maybe a deal getting close?

and this...

• 1Tendies