SPAC & IPO Ideas

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am only about 17% invested (entire portfolio), so have plenty of cash on the sidelines. I would be happy to average down on PSTH. My only hesitation is this being Fri on an ugly couple weeks in the market, wouldn't be surprised to see a bigger rug pull before the close. Basically me being greedy looking for a bottom scoop on price. Add to this though, a lot of SPACs have been under heavy selling pressure and are close to nav price. Not sure if PSTH can get there too, but its worth considering.

This is in my long term account, so I am happy to weather the storm even if we sit at nav until merger.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I am only about 17% invested (entire portfolio), so have plenty of cash on the sidelines. I would be happy to average down on PSTH. My only hesitation is this being Fri on an ugly couple weeks in the market, wouldn't be surprised to see a bigger rug pull before the close. Basically me being greedy looking for a bottom scoop on price. Add to this though, a lot of SPACs have been under heavy selling pressure and are close to nav price. Not sure if PSTH can get there too, but its worth considering.

This is in my long term account, so I am happy to weather the storm even if we sit at nav until merger.

Ahhh. And from what I’ve read, Ackman said he was going to announce a target Q1? I’ll definitely monitor it today. If it gets a lot lower I’ll probably buy some.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ahhh. And from what I’ve read, Ackman said he was going to announce a target Q1? I’ll definitely monitor it today. If it gets a lot lower I’ll probably buy some.
This was his previously stated goal. Also recent tweets last week said a PSTH deal comes before PSTH II listing (which the S filing was submitted in January).

Lots of hype and expectations, but with a long enough time horizon, it doesn't matter to me. This is retirement fund money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone bought the PSTH dip. 23.13 all the way back up cleared over vwap and testing 24.50.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
All I can say is I'm glad for the 10ish $ NAV floor on most spacs. Also fun fact: Almost all these spacs require 100 percent margin coverage, so looks like I will be liquidating them one by one to cover margin. I think that will let me weather this storm and won't take too big of a hit since most my spacs were sub 11.

I have a land sale going through this month and so wish I had that money sooner than later. I am a huge dip addict and this is killing me seeing stocks I felt I missed the boat on before back to lows and being powerless to buy in.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jeez. PSTH tapping $28 into the close. Talk about a recovery.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Look at the prices. Why I keep harping on buying near NAV. If you fund a solid company you believe in the. You might hold past the merge and get in on the ground floor of a company at rock bottom prices. Otherwise, turning it for a quick 20-30% is still a good deal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trimmed out some SPACS to clear up some capital. I had bought some of the giganto SPACs without really caring about the team or the focus. Sold most for 20 or 30 cent losses. Kept the ones with solid teams and tech focus. Back to my original SPAC plan. I had adopted some mission drift.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Trimmed out some SPACS to clear up some capital. I had bought some of the giganto SPACs without really caring about the team or the focus. Sold most for 20 or 30 cent losses. Kept the ones with solid teams and tech focus. Back to my original SPAC plan. I had adopted some mission drift.
What did you end up pitching?