SPAC & IPO Ideas

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RICE spac DA announcement. It was basically at nav and now trading over $14 premarket.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RICE just touched shy of $16. 60% up from nav is a pretty compelling argument for a return to spacs!

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
RICE just touched shy of $16. 60% up from nav is a pretty compelling argument for a return to spacs!
Considering its a nat gas associated company, this tells me people buying it dont have a clue about the underlying company.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Better sell before the hedgefunds start shorting it and doing ladder attacks to drive down the price! I hear that's the only reason stonks go down right now.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Better sell before the hedgefunds start shorting it and doing ladder attacks to drive down the price! I hear that's the only reason stonks go down right now.
I am checking the short shares available and this is true for lots of meme stocks. Payback for the AMC/GME attack I reckon.

Look at VLDR. Match up the times people closed out shorts (the number of shortable shares available increase) and open shorts (Shares available go back to zero) and match it to the chart today. The times line up. It is being shorted to the floor right now. Good news is there is nothing left to short so this is kind of the bottom in terms of price.

1617899250495.png

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>

“Teh manipulation!”

Even social media for crypto is full of this now.

Bitcoin goes down, “this is being manipulated!” The good thing is people are calling out the idiots on it and piling on with comments or downvotes.

Fucking GME / AMC cult is to blame for all of these retards.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
“Teh manipulation!”

Even social media for crypto is full of this now.

Bitcoin goes down, “this is being manipulated!” The good thing is people are calling out the idiots on it and piling on with comments or downvotes.

Fucking GME / AMC cult is to blame for all of these retards.
Sometimes is really is manipulation though. If by manipulation you mean all the shortable shares having been loaned out to short.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly think spacs just got a bit of attention with RICE today. Nearly 50% gain on a DA announcement. With loads of spacs having been sat at nav, it is temping for many with little downside risk. Opportunity cost is your only consideration.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Curious if someone's $200k+ worth of $42 PSTH calls are expiring worthless tomorrow. Man, people are crazy.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They just keep coming to set money on fire:

$PSTH 07/16/21, 2000 calls bought for $35 strike. $322k bet

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
From yesterday:

The important part:
"More specifically, any material misstatement in or omission from an effective Securities Act registration statement as part of a de-SPAC business combination is subject to Securities Act Section 11. Equally clear is that any material misstatement or omission in connection with a proxy solicitation is subject to liability under Exchange Act Section 14(a) and Rule 14a-9, under which courts and the Commission have generally applied a “negligence” standard.[11] Any material misstatement or omission in connection with a tender offer is subject to liability under Exchange Act Section 14(e). De-SPAC transactions also may give rise to liability under state law."