SPAC & IPO Ideas

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That RICE spac broke $17 today.

Day before DA announced two days ago, the spac was at nav. The entire day range of 7th April was $10.08 - $10.15.

70% return for anyone who bought nav prices. That gives me a bit of hope for my spac portfolio!

*edit* Just cracked $18 (80% return) after market as I was typing this.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
That RICE spac broke $17 today.

Day before DA announced two days ago, the spac was at nav. The entire day range of 7th April was $10.08 - $10.15.

70% return for anyone who bought nav prices. That gives me a bit of hope for my spac portfolio!

*edit* Just cracked $18 (80% return) after market as I was typing this.

Dayum! Nice RICE. I sold all my CPUH which means of course it went up this week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All my SPACs but one are now above $10.

happy napoleon dynamite GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You guys think I should dump ZNTE? I'd lose $100, but it ain't going anywhere as far as I can see. Could switch all that money over to something more productive. Unless there's a chance it'll turn out to be worth it later. I suppose there's always a chance but I'm not too confident in this one.

I've also still got my infamous SPCE that I took a 50% loss on. But it's a lot less than my ZNTE shares.

I'd rather just leave all of this alone, just wondering if ZNTE is considered a lost cause by anybody here.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You guys think I should dump ZNTE? I'd lose $100, but it ain't going anywhere as far as I can see. Could switch all that money over to something more productive. Unless there's a chance it'll turn out to be worth it later. I suppose there's always a chance but I'm not too confident in this one.

I've also still got my infamous SPCE that I took a 50% loss on. But it's a lot less than my ZNTE shares.

I'd rather just leave all of this alone, just wondering if ZNTE is considered a lost cause by anybody here.
My first question before selling for a loss is where are you going to reallocate the cash to and how much of the projected return is going to be eaten up by the $100 loss?

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am sure all the selling the last few days in SPACs had nothing to do with this info being shared with "select Wallstreet houses" so the SEC folks can land a cushy job in a few years.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I am sure all the selling the last few days in SPACs had nothing to do with this info being shared with "select Wallstreet houses" so the SEC folks can land a cushy job in a few years.

you'd think this would cause the price of existing spacs to eventually go up, if no one else can get in the game and compete for ipos

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
you'd think this would cause the price of existing spacs to eventually go up, if no one else can get in the game and compete for ipos
But in the sort run - people sell because they have no idea what what this means.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bascially zero volume traded on this name premarket. Very odd.
My honest belief is that crypto in general has sucked all the air out of the SPAC space. Until it experiences a correction or return to the mean I see SPACs back where they were this time last year. And I dont see this as a bad thing to be honest.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Molten Core Raider
Found answers! Sorry!

Thanks by the way for this massive amount of info!

Last edited:

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
CCIV - 2 million shares sold short since 4/9. Only 600k shares left available to short

LAZR - 250k shares shorted since 4/9. Only 150k shares left to short

VLDR - 98k shorted since 4/9. Only 2000 shares left available to short.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PSTH missed another <$24 add today.

Need a market correction so I can load the boat.

• 1Like