SPAC & IPO Ideas

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ahhh. So for now the best they can do is short it to $20 (the redemption value).
As I said earlier, part of my concern with Remainco is there is no nav protection post-split. If there really is no immediate target, and Bill has no more time constraints of a spac, it can simply be shorted into the ground.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As I said earlier, part of my concern with Remainco is there is no nav protection post-split. If there really is no immediate target, and Bill has no more time constraints of a spac, it can simply be shorted into the ground.
fair enough

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PSTH
SNAP

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Currently 250k shares sell orders sitting at 22.95 ask on PSTH.

Ouch
Once I made the decision to hold it, I am not really concerned for now with short term price movements.

edit: thats 25k shares not 250k

1624630352883.png

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ahh. Coordinated short?
That is my take. Market makers driving the price down to scoop up retail shares. Those sell orders all came and went at the same time, when the price dipped a few cents, they moved down to 22.93 hitting multiple exchanges at once too.

Glad I stuck with my gut in selling the news on presentation day. I am happy to buy up lower as the stock will languish until actionable timeline dates. The record date has yet to be announced, as far as I know.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That is my take. Market makers driving the price down to scoop up retail shares. Those sell orders all came and went at the same time, when the price dipped a few cents, they moved down to 22.93 hitting multiple exchanges at once too.

Glad I stuck with my gut in selling the news on presentation day. I am happy to buy up lower as the stock will languish until actionable timeline dates. The record date has yet to be announced, as far as I know.
My cost basis is $21 on the commons so I am still in the green and have a floor of $20 for the next few weeks. My hope is Ackman gets on the TV circuit and starts pumping it. Or maybe he doesnt because the lower the price the lower the conversion for warrants to commons. This could all be a move to drive commons lower to reduce dilution with the warrant redemption.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That is my whole mission currently, to lower cost basis. I am out, but not "out out". Hah.

I assume you mean $21.50 cost basis? That was the lowest price on offering day. We dipped to $21.33 on June 4th this month when the UMG target leak happened and this is current historic low price.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That is my whole mission currently, to lower cost basis. I am out, but not "out out". Hah.

I assume you mean $21.50 cost basis? That was the lowest price on offering day. We dipped to $21.33 on June 4th this month when the UMG target leak happened and this is current historic low price.
Since I bought units on day 1, my cost basis dropped on the commons after the units split into shares and warrants.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes fwiw re Fidelity retirement accounts and PSTH:

Thanks. It is the exact opposite of what Fidelity told me in writing. Go figure. I am less concerned about it because my understanding from the presentation is that one reason he is not distributing the shares immediately but instead putting them into a trust is to get the board to approve the US listing. If for no other reason, a company this large (40-50 billion) will be include din US indexes and thus force them to buy shares to include it. It makes financial sense.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Happy with my read on PSTH price action and selling the news on presentation day.

All day today, very small volume on the green candles, big volume sells making lower lows. Struggling to hold 22.50 today. This is going to be driven down to as close to nav as possible and without Ackman doing the media rounds, there is no catalyst for movement until timeline action dates.