SPAC & IPO Ideas

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Happy with my read on PSTH price action and selling the news on presentation day.

All day today, very small volume on the green candles, big volume sells making lower lows. Struggling to hold 22.50 today. This is going to be driven down to as close to nav as possible and without Ackman doing the media rounds, there is no catalyst for movement until timeline action dates.
Yep. I see this as warrant dilution. Avg price of $24 is 0.29 shares per warrant. $22 is like 0.249. With tens of millions of warrants this is a real thing.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So they cant let DIDI flop so FTSE decided to put it in their indexes next week. This will of course cause buying from all the index ETFs as they need to add it. 7 days after IPO it gets in indexes. What a scam.

"
China's Didi to be added to FTSE's equity indexes on July 8
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Didi Global Inc will be added to FTSE Russell's global equity indexes on July 8 in an expedited entry following Wednesday's U.S. stock market debut of the Chinese ride-hailing company, the index publisher said.

Didi shares will be included in the FTSE All-World Index, the FTSE Global Large Cap Index, and the FTSE Emerging Index, FTSE Russell said in a statement on its website."

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Never heard of a company being added to an index a week after IPO. That is crazytown.. which has basically been the last year of markets, so I guess it makes sense.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Never heard of a company being added to an index a week after IPO. That is crazytown.. which has basically been the last year of markets, so I guess it makes sense.
Funny how they announced it AFTER the IPO tanked.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DNUT begins trading sometime today. Here are financials. 2020 makes financials a real crapshoot for almost any brick and mortar company. I am thinking about taking a shot on it depending on what I see the price action do. I am hoping it tanks and I might grab some in the mid teens. Mid 20's may be a bit over vlued.

Forces isnt very high on it.

Last edited:

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
1625575559893.png

• 1Picard

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Big winners this morning are AAPL, MSFT, CRM, NVDA, V etc. Now where have I seen these names before? Money flowing to the safety of Big Tech.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DIDI is a gamble sub-$10 but might be worth a dice toss. I'm not saying its a good company, but I think there are a lot of greedy people who will buy this shit back up. Also DIDI options begin trading today. Its going to be a shit show today and that means there might be some profit to be made on a quick play. I may take a shot on a deep spike lower.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Polestar has been out with vehicles sold for a while though. It’s not a Lucid or Lordstown.

• 1Like