Spend an hour with anyone - who?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

dizzie

Triggered Happy
If you could spend an hour with anyone in all in history, who would it be? No fictional shit like Jeezus or Khaleesi from GOT. Person has to have lived and be historical/alive in some meaningful way.

Oh and you can drink or take drugs for that hour!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Big Ted Roosevelt or Donald J Trump

An hour with either of those guys would elevate my testosterone higher than one of Synj's butt pellets.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Always thought he would be an interesting guy to talk to, be around. After a staged fight covered his escape from the prison camp, Hoover managed to steal an Fw 190 from a recovery unit's unguarded field — the one flyable plane being kept there for spare parts — and flew to safety in the Netherlands. The Hoover ring he invested is still in use today in aviation world. Him and plus the people he knew. Hoover set transcontinental, time-to-climb, and speed records,[20] and personally knew such great aviators as Orville Wright, Eddie Rickenbacker, Charles Lindbergh, Jimmy Doolittle, Chuck Yeager, Jacqueline Cochran, Neil Armstrong, and Yuri Gagarin.

Bob Hoover - Wikipedia

Robert Anderson "Bob" Hoover (January 24, 1922 – October 25, 2016) was a United States Army Air Forces fighter pilot, USAF and civilian test pilot, flight instructor, air show pilot, and aviation record-setter.[1] Known as the "pilot's pilot", Hoover revolutionized modern aerobatic flying and has been referred to in many aviation circles as one of the greatest pilots ever to have lived.

\

Last edited:
  • 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Martin Luther King.

I'd prepare a youtube video compilation of wooorldstaaaar shit, that "Lemme smell yo dick" music video and CSPAN footage of congressman Hank Johnson asking a Navy Admiral to reassure him that Guam won't capsize if we put more marines on it.

Since I only have an hour the video would be no more than 45 mins, that way I can watch MLK cry for 15 minutes.

He'd be like, "How is this possible?!?! Where were their fathers?!?"

Then I'd be like, "Well, Dr. King, funny you should ask...."

Last edited:
  • 8Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 11 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I'd like to have a riveting "conversation" with Stacey Dash, preferably from clueless, but better believe I'd do it right now.

59951364.jpg

• 8Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 15 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Nikola Tesla or Leonardo da Vinci or one of the Egyptian Pharaohs who built/found the pyramids or go full blow back in time to the First dude who walked upright and just see what life was actually like.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Bruce Campbell

I think we could kill an hour in a bar bullshitting while getting drinks.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I would choose to spend an hour with the grandfather than I never knew. He was a World War 2 veteran that, under immense financial strain, took his own life. Everyone I've ever talked to about him has said he was just a hell of a guy. He knew everyone and everyone knew him.

I would like to be able to tell him that all of the kids he left behind grew up and had kids of their own and that he is still remembered fondly by those that knew him.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The movie trailer voice guy, and I'd spend the whole hour whipping him with a car antenna.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Before I decide, I need to know if we will be able to fuck this person. Like, will it be guaranteed we can do whatever we want. I can't rely on my game to seal the deal within an hour.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

Before I decide, I need to know if we will be able to fuck this person. Like, will it be guaranteed we can do whatever we want. I can't rely on my game to seal the deal within an hour.

They are only there an hour. If you want to use that time to Rape, then Rape away.

Shaun Morgan (lead singer to Seether). I can really relate to a lot of their songs. I would like to find out if it was real pain from his failed relationships and the loss of his brother that led to the lyrics or if they were just empty words.

• 1Cringe

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They are only there an hour. If you want to use that time to Rape, then Rape away.

Shaun Morgan (lead singer to Seether). I can really relate to a lot of their songs. I would like to find out if it was real pain from his failed relationships and the loss of his brother that led to the lyrics or if they were just empty words.

Would you rape this fellow?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users