Spend an hour with anyone - who?

Oldbased

> Than U
George Washington. I can't wait until we get to the part about freedoms and rights and trannies. I would spend the last 5 minutes with Dr. Emmett Brown though so we can ensure George gets sent back in time to adjust that constitution to include right to own artillery and machine guns without restrictions and to include that there is only 2 genders and to leave that cherry tree alone.

Also Jesus by all accounts lived and was a real person so fuck your restrictions.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They are only there an hour. If you want to use that time to Rape, then Rape away.

Shaun Morgan (lead singer to Seether). I can really relate to a lot of their songs. I would like to find out if it was real pain from his failed relationships and the loss of his brother that led to the lyrics or if they were just empty words.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'd like to have a riveting "conversation" with Stacey Dash, preferably from clueless, but better believe I'd do it right now.

59951364.jpg

Stacey is a rookie. I'd rather spend some time with Tila Tequila
APOP-Nguyen.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Saul of Tarsus. After I curbstomp him I bet Jesus will get a few kicks in too

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I'd talk to the younger version of myself, preferably around 18 years old.

I'd bring all the best trading information, sports bets, lotto numbers, etc.

If I could only whisper one word, it would be "Bitcoin."

• 8Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I would have to go with the best of our era, the paragons who walked the earth in my lifetime, men who others naturally followed because of their super human abilities and achievements .

Woolygimp Woolygimp or @Mippo.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Trump.

Michael Jordan...to see if I can get him to admit his 1 year in baseball was really a suspension from the NBA. Also ask if his gambling had anything to do with his fathers death.

• 1Jonesing

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
If you could spend an hour with anyone in all in history, who would it be? No fictional shit like Jeezus or Khaleesi from GOT. Person has to have lived and be historical/alive in some meaningful way.

Oh and you can drink or take drugs for that hour!

I don't know how nobody has said this yet, but i'm going to go with your mom.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tim

Molten Core Raider
Charles Martel. Just hang out and watch some recent youtube videos from the old continent and pick his brain.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gengis Khan, easy.

Either that or Benjamin Franklin.

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Gengis Khan, easy.
Give him a handful of health suggestion so that he can live longer; give him advice on how to handle succession better; tell him not to stop until he reaches the Altlantic... and don't bother building boats, just go around from Siberia.

The World Mongol Empire would be a sight to behold.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users