Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really surprised at this thread, this spiderman looks great. I never thought Spiderman 2 was incredible like a lot of other people

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who doesn't want to watch a long conversation between Peter Parker and Dr. Octopus about relationships!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Maybe, but those Octopus arms were really done well at the time. That shit was scary.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Spiderman 2 was fantastic. Remains a top 5 all time super hero movie and has an amazing soundtrack:

• 1Like

Homsar

The villains in spiderman 1 and 2 were what saved those movies, Toby was terrible. Not sure how Sony forgot how to do anything and started pumping out shit like Venom, Sandman, next 2 Goblins, Rhino and Lizard. I guess Lizard wasnt complete garbage

• 1Barf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I forgot that song even existed, but when I saw the title I started saying the words in my head. How the fuck do I know the words to this song?

Fadaar

That guy
/Mippo on

Friend was backstage after a concert that was I think Dashboard and Thrice. Odd combo, I know. I went because I wanted to see Thrice. Anyway, friend calls another person I was with and asks if there was anything we wanted to tell Chris Caraba or however you spell his name. Our drunken asses, "YEAH TELL HIM HE'S A HUGE FAGGOT!" and this mother fucker actually does it and tells him what we said. Definitely heard him yell something angry and unintelligible back before he hung up. Pointless story but god dammit I wanted to share it.

/Mippo off

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Dashboard was baby making music for early hipsters and the music to win a girl back over.

• 1Solidarity

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
/Mippo on

Friend was backstage after a concert that was I think Dashboard and Thrice. Odd combo, I know. I went because I wanted to see Thrice. Anyway, friend calls another person I was with and asks if there was anything we wanted to tell Chris Caraba or however you spell his name. Our drunken asses, "YEAH TELL HIM HE'S A HUGE FAGGOT!" and this mother fucker actually does it and tells him what we said. Definitely heard him yell something angry and unintelligible back before he hung up. Pointless story but god dammit I wanted to share it.

/Mippo off
Chris Caraba would kick your ass

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Keg, you don't have to defend your shitty taste in music. We know you suck cock to swiss army romance.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users