joz123

Potato del Grande
Moby sucks
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I think its funny seeing everyone react to Tom dancing... its like they all forgot that he was Billy Elliot on the West End and that the kid got discovered initially in a hip-hop dance class when he was like 9. You just know Disney or some other studio is fast-tracking some musical revival to capitalize on Spidey's theater cred.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Trailer 1 (from a month ago) gave way too many spoilers for my taste. I'm still all in with this movie, but I wont' be watching any additional trailers until after I see it in theaters. Then it'll be catch up time. But hell, only a little over a month to go.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Still excited about this movie, but lol at the last part of that trailer. Some fat high school nerd was able to go dig through / decipher code that Tony fucking Stark created. Sure. jlawokay.gif

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still excited about this movie, but lol at the last part of that trailer. Some fat high school nerd was able to go dig through / decipher code that Tony fucking Stark created. Sure. jlawokay.gif
So you're not familiar with code or how it works, then? That's fine, just don't worry about it.

There weren't a bunch of flashing lines, overlapping line-map screens, and randomly changing numbers on that screen so it's actually one of the most realistic representations of code and programming ever shown in a movie if it's like that :p

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
So you're not familiar with code or how it works, then? That's fine, just don't worry about it.

There weren't a bunch of flashing lines, overlapping line-map screens, and randomly changing numbers on that screen so it's actually one of the most realistic representations of code and programming ever shown in a movie if it's like that :p

My post was more referencing my disbelief that anything Tony Stark made with a "training wheels" protocol would be so easily unraveled. Especially when he knows he's dealing with a highly intelligent boy (Parker). Thanks for playing though.

Added spoiler tag, forgot I was doing that for the sake of the "not gonna watch anymore trailers" people.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My post was more referencing my disbelief that anything Tony Stark made with a "training wheels" protocol would be so easily unraveled. Especially when he knows he's dealing with a highly intelligent boy (Parker). Thanks for playing though.
he doesn't seem so smart if he has to asian outsource the hacking.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is it normal spider man has so many gadgets?
A big part of early Spider-Man comics was him inventing shit. Sure, mainly better webshooters, but he was very tech-oriented in the early days. I do not, however, have a plethora of comic panels to post that prove my point to an excessive degree, but maybe our resident expert on that will be kind enough to do it.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A big part of early Spider-Man comics was him inventing shit. Sure, mainly better webshooters, but he was very tech-oriented in the early days. I do not, however, have a plethora of comic panels to post that prove my point to an excessive degree, but maybe our resident expert on that will be kind enough to do it.
yea besides his 2nd greatest invention of mounting a camera on a wall, he invented the spider tracers, you'd think these were just gps thingies, but they are specifically tuned to his spider sense. Also he has a ghetto utility belt, i think it just holds web refills and that stupid camera.

• 1Like

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stark is almost ready for the Infinity Wars, his dbaginess is approaching cosmic levels.