Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Movie was fucking phenomenal. I am not sure how the made the 8th Spiderman movie the best movie of them all, but they did. I love how much they gave the villains to do/work with in a movie with 5 of them in it. This movie is must watch superheroness and a great way to tie all of the Spiderman films together.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Going to try and see it again tonight. Still cant believe Andrew Garfield stole the show like he did. The crowd going crazy through out the film was a really fun experience. Last time i saw a crowd go crazy like this was when Cap weilded the hammer

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Yeah. I debated seeing this. Didn’t watch Loki, haven’t watched Hawkeye, externals or anything. Pretty much swore off the MCU, but ended up with tickets via work. Wife and I went. Didn’t regret it. Even Not My MJ was a lot better. Whoever’s brainchild this was…good job.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Going to try and see it again tonight. Still cant believe Andrew Garfield stole the show like he did. The crowd going crazy through out the film was a really fun experience. Last time i saw a crowd go crazy like this was when Cap weilded the hammer
Him catching MJ and his reaction had me tear up a bit, not gonna lie.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Homsar

That scene was the biggest outbust from the theatre followed by

Garfield saying he loves them and three jump off to go fight. Even Garfields entrance was funny as hell and crawling on the ceiling. Barely remember anything about his movies but was he funny or as charismatic like he was in this?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>

Garfield saying he loves them and three jump off to go fight. Even Garfields entrance was funny as hell and crawling on the ceiling. Barely remember anything about his movies but was he funny or as charismatic like he was in this?
He was by far the most awkward Peter of the three, but I feel like he suffered from the worst writing of all the iterations, especially the second movie. Like I said in my post above, this movie is going to do huge favors for how most people view every Spiderman Sony/MCU movie that came before this one. On rewatching the Tom Holland movies tonight, I think this third movie even made those better.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i would say no. maybe partially due to what we had previously and not living up to the hype. but as Miguex said, the writing was just bad and the villains were poorly done.

• 2Like

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
i would say no. maybe partially due to what we had previously and not living up to the hype. but as Miguex said, the writing was just bad and the villains were poorly done.
I think Garfield was the most "Stan Lee"/comic accurate of all the Spider Men(?); put another way, of all the actors who have played Spider Man, his was most like the comic. He also had the worst villains, a diffident Peter, and the least appealing overall setting of all three attempts at the story.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Homsar

I always figured Captain America was the best trilogy with WS and Civil war being so epic but god damn. Vulture, to Mystero, and now this. Big props to Jon Watts who directed all 3 of the Holland films

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, here's a few videos that I shot for anyone that cares.

Sorry about my loud breathing. One of my nostrils is permanently clogged.

First is the start of the movie, redoing the final moments from Spider-Man: Far From Home

Next is 8 minutes immediately following that video. This shows that new intro trailer + a little more.

The last video is the closing credits. There's no spoilers at all in the credits about anything from the movie.
At the 2:30 mark, it plays the only after credits scene. Then at the 11:20 mark, it plays the trailer for Dr. Strange 2.

• 2Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ok, here's a few videos that I shot for anyone that cares.

Sorry about my loud breathing. One of my nostrils is permanently clogged.

First is the start of the movie, redoing the final moments from Spider-Man: Far From Home

Next is 8 minutes immediately following that video. This shows that new intro trailer + a little more.

The last video is the closing credits. There's no spoilers at all in the credits about anything from the movie.
At the 2:30 mark, it plays the only after credits scene. Then at the 11:20 mark, it plays the trailer for Dr. Strange 2.

Nice... trailer looks like it'll be good, I'm looking forward to dr strange 2. Also, why are you recording random scenes from a movie? And over 10 mins of credits? Lol.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Think I will try to see this in the theater today. First time since... umm, well before COVID.

Homsar

Think I will try to see this in the theater today. First time since... umm, well before COVID.
Good luck getting tickets. Movie is sold out for the rest of the weekend here unless you want shit seats in front row. Definitely will have great time

Homsar

Im not in a huge city but they essentially removed every movie besides 3 showings for Ghostbusters and 2 for the new west side story this is just showtimes for Digital and not XD or 3D and they are all out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211218-093348.png
    Screenshot_20211218-093348.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user