Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I thought all western films are banned in China. Not just Disney stuff. China going all-in on isolationism.
I hate the skavens. But no shit they are keeping our intellectual poison out. Hell they helped enable it. But sure as hell don't want it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
high quality cams have leaked btw if you wanna rewatch at home, movie won't be out on VOD until Feb 28th

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Saw this yesterday. I have no complaints, it was well done and hit all the right noted.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
100 mins of extra stuff on the bluray including a deleted scene with Matt Murdock

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Is this streamable anywhere?
Pirate Seafood GIF by Long John Silver's

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Worth a watch but was irritating on repeat viewing. Watched this twice, dont think I'll ever be able to do it another time. The high school kiddie setting and the endlessly shitty zoomer banter between Spiderman, MJ and the Asian kid ultimately kill this movie for me. Great concept though

• 1Edgelord

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Worth a watch but was irritating on repeat viewing. Watched this twice, dont think I'll ever be able to do it another time. The high school kiddie setting and the endlessly shitty zoomer banter between Spiderman, MJ and the Asian kid ultimately kill this movie for me. Great concept though
Well the great news is that come May, they will have solved those problems for you.
Playwithstakes GIF by Stakes

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Have to remember "technically" Peter & Crew are 22-23 due to the blip. they just missed 5 years of aging....

• 1Picard

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just saw this last night. Easily the best spiderman movie ever made. I normally hate multiverse bullshit but this was well done. I think it was the over the top fan service that made it so good. Much as I like strange normally, he wasn't good in this. Like he was supposed to be the adult in the room for this kid to play off of, except why was the adult in the room doing something so reckless and poorly thought out? I expect him to be better in his movie.

All of the villains seemed to have popped over from just before they died. Made me wonder if the spidermen were also called in from just before their deaths in their own universe.

Except maybe the sand guy. I honestly don't remember what happened to him. And of course I assume venom isn't about to die.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i mean it's weird... they still have the same birthdate, that didn't change. if they show someone their ID, they can still get into bars, even though yes, you are correct in that they didn't physically age because they didn't exist.