Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I can't be the only one that noticed Trump "future endeavored" Comey. LOL

C_arOgeW0AA-Bme.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Watched my first ring of honor ppv and all I have to say is it blows anything wwe does out of the water. The wrestlers are just so much better.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Ok that vignette with Breezango parodying Law Order with The Fashion Files is 10 times better than anything Bray Wyatt has done in 6 months.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
One of the better comedy matches in awhile. Breezango is nailing it right now with their bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I am all aboard the eventual Breezango Tag Team Reign. That aside...
I am also all aboard the Jinder Era. Fuck something new. It will be short as this sets up a AJ face versus Jinder heel bout, but in some way I am glad they can take a chance. It's better than Brock getting the belt and disappearing for 4 months.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I loved it. Havent marked out in awhile. Hope he can make his title run awesome.I think the crowd is going to get behind jinder

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What does it say when a smark heavy Chicago crowd is dead quiet during Styles Owens match and going absolutely nuts during Jinder Orton?

Also is it just me or did Jinder shrink a bit? Guess someone told him to get off the stuff.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I loved it. Havent marked out in awhile. Hope he can make his title run awesome.I think the crowd is going to get behind jinder
it's hilarious, the dude has nuclear heat on him but if you read the comments on reddit people say shit like "yeah but it's not the right kind of heat! we're booing him because we don't want him on TV! BOO!!!!"

these morons don't even realize they've been completely worked by WWE.

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
He got over here in Chicago, he is definitely pulling off the chance he was given. I just wish the WWE had planned it further in advance and not had him lose every match ever before deciding it was time for him to be a main event foreign heel (cause Rusev got hurt?).

Or even if they acknowledge it, that could be cool. Everyone comes at him because he was a loser, but now with his new attitude, the singh bros, etc, he can't/won't be beat. It's kind of a face gimmick, but with the Singh bros interfering and his mic work (which is getting better), he should keep his heat. Only real problem is it is kind of KOs gimmick too, who is on the same show, beat everyone, but never clean, then talk shit.

Interested to see where his reign goes and how long it is, AJ and KO is probably not done, so it feels like unless a bunch of mid card faces or Nakamura face him next, I guess its more Orton vs Mahal this month?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He got over here in Chicago, he is definitely pulling off the chance he was given. I just wish the WWE had planned it further in advance and not had him lose every match ever before deciding it was time for him to be a main event foreign heel (cause Rusev got hurt?).

Or even if they acknowledge it, that could be cool. Everyone comes at him because he was a loser, but now with his new attitude, the singh bros, etc, he can't/won't be beat. It's kind of a face gimmick, but with the Singh bros interfering and his mic work (which is getting better), he should keep his heat. Only real problem is it is kind of KOs gimmick too, who is on the same show, beat everyone, but never clean, then talk shit.

Interested to see where his reign goes and how long it is, AJ and KO is probably not done, so it feels like unless a bunch of mid card faces or Nakamura face him next, I guess its more Orton vs Mahal this month?
were you at the show last night?

I think that'd be a good direction for him to go. he can say that once he dropped his western values and became the MAHARAJA he became a whole new man.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't. I was hoping to be, but I was out of town on a trip that could not be rescheduled. I was just talking about the chants I heard on the show.

I was worried going in Chicago would shit on the match since it was Jobber vs Randy Orton, who has a phoned in some matches when he doesn't care for the story or his opponent. So when it was announced, I was concerned we would get a shit main event and blow out whatever heat Jinder hand built, but it seemed to go over really well on TV. No CM Punk chants, etc.

Jinder is running with this shot he was given and people seem to be buying in. Hopefully WWE doesn't see the low smackdown ratings (vs the NBA playoffs) and make any radical changes and just let this keep building. I presume their "WWE India Expansion" goal will keep it going, though.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
New Fashion File is next. Can't wait. I also can't wait for the inevitable New Day vs Breezango encounter.

I love how Fandango is channeling Derek Zoolander and Tyler is cloning Hansel.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
5 minutes between posts? I'm guessing they got squashed? I haven't watched yet.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Jindermania tonight boys

also shout to to my boy Roman for a big win over the highly overrated Seth Rollins last night.