Sports Entertainment

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Chad Gable is my favorite wrestler...hoping they give him a Singles push on Smackdown now.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
He apologized to Cena when they were shaking hands, but I don't know who's fault that botch was.

Cause they called it a belly to back suplex, but I assume he was trying to do the exploder suplex like he did on AJ at Money in the Bank. That definitely involves the person taking it rotating a lot on their own, especially when the person taking it is bigger than the person giving the move. Nakamura definitely felt like it was his fault and it probably mostly is, but those moves require both parties to do their part.

Edit: Looks like it continued into 205 live and Cena looks to be potentially fueding with Corbin for summerslam

Last edited:

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Good card tonight. But no Charlotte and Becky Lynch. Sucks. Never thought I would say that.

Great tag match already. HBK just showed up as Colonel Sanders. It is going to be one of those nights. I expect Brock to not win and go spend 5 months working out his suspension and go do his MMA match.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I thought summerslam was boring until the last match. Just couldn't get into it at all. I was hoping for a Samoa Joe win but don't mind Brock keeping the belt. Once he was brought to the back you knew he was coming back out for the win. Once again takeover was better then the main product.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Cena just pulled out the Golden Shovel like the motherfucking Excalibur and just buried Reigns in a fantastic promo. Who in the fuck in the back thought this was a good idea for Reigns. Best work since the Punk pipe bomb.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it looked like Reigns was going to cry. They just buried that dude for no reason what so ever. If after all that Reigns just goes and just fucking knocks him out with a right hook it would have been epic and made his character more respectable.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
dude was seriously one of the best heels in the history of wrestling. he managed to turn Andre against Hulk Hogan!!!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So this weekend is the first time in what seems like forever where I want to see Roman Reigns win.