Sports Entertainment

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
that was a great episode of Raw. the swerves kept coming.

props to the Big Dog for knocking off that fat slob Bray Wyatt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Brock better wreck shop all over raw next week or i'll be disappointed. you don't choke out heyman like that and get away with it.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I would like to see Brock get jumped by Joe backstage and at least try and build up this matchup. We all know WWE and Brock didn't take 3 months off as part of his deal to come back and lose at a new PPV so at least do something to show Joe has a chance. I like Brock's character, but damn it really fucks up the entire show's ability to tell a continuing story. We need Braun Hogan back.

Also, not too thrilled with the Fashion Police playing comedy off New Day. Here is my plan for the FP.

They need a Mugatu-like manager to turn them heel. Except they are too nice to be heels. They keep losing because they keep trying to do the right thing. Heels in theory, but the fans will sympathize and hate the Manager. Then at a big PPV they turn face by turning on the Manager. Shit this formula always works.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Business is about to pick up.

braun-strowman-full-house1.gif

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
highlight of last night was the Drifter's musical performance. dude was getting crazy heat. looking forward to him ending Finn Balor's career.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah drifter could be good. Looking forward to watching how he progresses. Womens division is looking like hot garbage right now though. Wonder what they are going to do with Enzo now though.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah drifter could be good. Looking forward to watching how he progresses. Womens division is looking like hot garbage right now though. Wonder what they are going to do with Enzo now though.
Enzo is done as an in ring performer I think. he's so bad. he could do color commentary though.

they really should have kept the women's shit contained to 1 show.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think Enzo goes to 205 to help build followers there until they put him and Cass back together since Cass wont be able to sustain a heel turn for very long.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
NJPW G1 Special in the US starts in about 20 minutes on AXSTV.

Stream: TaimaTV

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
That's the safe bet for sure.

But with Dixie being on the Network for Kurts special, tweeting about him last night and Kurt telling whoever in the phone that "he wasn't ashamed of what they did together for years" and what not...I think she's in the running for sure.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Jesus can Finn stop botching his bumps. Dude gets cut up again.

Sides note after realizing just now Elias Samson looks just like the Macho Man