Sports Entertainment

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You’re crazy, all of this has been absolutely fantastic. It’s a tribute show to fans and Raw, just enjoy it for what it is man.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought the same about Trish. That woman has only got better looking as she’s aged.

This. Although Torrie Wilson looked good too.

I don't keep up much with the product these days but it does seem like this could have been "bigger" and done more to push current guys. Although I'm expecting DX then Rock N' Sock to close show with a bang.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I can't tell if you are trolling. They just cut to commercial in the middle of the DX promo with Scott Hall entering.

That fuck up pretty much sums up this disappointing show.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Not trolling at all.

Though yes, that was pretty angering.

Also? Shows been anything but disappointing for me. I’m loving it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was kind of weak to go to commercial then though. Also cutting off Billy Gunn's line.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
so with a vacant CW title. Neville still under contract after walking out for having to lose to Enzo the Sideshow, can we get a reboot of 205 live where they let the cruiserweights do cruiserweight things and fly around like god damn circus monkeys and put on an entertaining show?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I was not impressed by last night at all. I'm so far out of the loop though it doesn't matter to the wrestling fans of today. Why not drop the lights for the Undertaker but do it for everyone else? Everything else looked like a meet and greet at a local bar filled with fans of the same sports team when it came to the new wrestlers interacting with the older ones. The Stone Cold bit was the best one to me...but several of my friends were more excited about Jericho? And The Miz? And Lawler and Ross (that was kind of cool I guess)? I just don't understand the game anymore.

That Enzo guy that got cut was pretty good at talking. He probably would have been able to talk himself into a lot more popularity had he not been involved in some dumb ass shit. Typing that reminds me of how bad that AJ Styles guy is at talking after seeing him with Mean Gene last night. Not to mention the guy with the guitar. Again, I know nothing. I do know they could market the Jason Jordan guy better. Too bad he didn't try to make a legit career out of MMA before deciding to do this. Now I'm just hating.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
1) AJ Motherfucking Styles is the best performer in the company since his debut T the 16 RR. Amazing how he is in that position. Cannot say enough good things.
2) Jericho got huge pops for a HOF run in 17. His work with Owens was great from day one. Also his NJPW match with Omega coupled with him wearing merch from another company was awesome.
3) You back it up, Mister! Elias is Macho Man Randy Savage reincarnated. His gimmick right now is getting legit heat with his guitar promos. Except like every great heel the crowd is actually turning for him. This is going to be the guy in 10 years that will be a HOF candidate.
4) Fuck Enzo.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user