Sports Entertainment

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Yep sorry botched the women's 5 man. Forgot to take her out and TBA it. I think will by Natty. Can't put Paige in the show as Xavier...

Her return on the post Raw show is probably best. The KO and Sami run in will be interesting. I think Asuka finds a way to be the sole survivor and basically destroy the SD womens team to set her up.

I want to see Braun destroy everything. Now does the Brock AJ match last more than 10 minutes?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would be shocked it it wasn't 3-4 one way or the other, since the WWE never puts anything over that strong. Smackdown winning 2 years in a row would be odd by WWE standards, but them losing would probably further the HHH/Angle feud.

I would also be surprised if Raw won the mens team match. I would imagine they are going to be in a position to win and something will screw them. I figure this match is gonna have a Jason Jordan and KO/Zayn run in, but with the rumored WM match next year being HHH vs Angle, Raw losing this match seems like a good place to start. Of course, KO/Zayn costing Smackdown furthers their Shane story as well, so I don't know.

Man, I am excited for this card, which is really different than when it started shaping up a few weeks ago.

I think the only 2 matches I would confidently call are Brock over Styles and Raw Women, since there is no way Asuka's winning streak ends in a survivor series team match. I would also have said The Shield, but they gave away their first match back on TV monday instead of saving it for the PPV, I'd still lean that way cause Roman Reigns, but not 100%.

Not to be all internet wrestling conspiracy theorist, but I don't think HHH is showing up to have his team lose.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Fucking wwe. Orton, Cena, Angle, Haith, and Shane still left out of 8. Fucking don't need the old guys getting over like this. Fucking shame first 3 eliminated were former NXT champs.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also, not that it really matters, but Raw is going to win this 5-2.

Brock
The Shield
Charlotte
Miz
Usos
Raw Men
Raw Women

6 out of 7 ain't bad. As for the show, the main event sucked, but everything else was fine.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Glad I didn't go to Houston for that. The whole PPV just felt pointless...and that was really the best story they could think of for the main event? Shane outlasting Roode and Nakamura is stupid, although predictable. At least Strowman got a bit of a rub. I don't care enough about the HHH/Angle Wrestlemania showdown for that to be a satisfying finish otherwise.

I wasn't expecting anything different. Just hoping.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I wish the Brock AJ match was on last because you knew Brock was going to win to make the men's match mean something. The men's match just seemed off for some reason also. I just couldn't get into it. Shane just trusting triple h just seemed so lame. I would have rather seen them beat the crap out of braun and then triple h turn on shane for the easy pin.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wrestle Kingdom is really like Wrestlemania, in that you can have no idea who or what is going on, but watch anyway. It is a fun event with good matches.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Last PPV of the year and there are some potentially decent matchups. 4 way Tag will steal the show imo. Womens lumberjack is just going to be a way to get the newbies over. Unless we see a Bryan heel turn the main event is pretty meh.

So far this 3 way US title match is telling me that they need a heel Roode badly.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Whoa unexpected Ziggler win. Parting gift since he' been openly talking of not resigning next year. Either way almost good to see a good worker win.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So is DB cleared? Can't believe they would let him get in the ring incase something happened. Not a bad card tonight.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Roode is my favorite (with Gable my 2nd...but he's not getting a singles push ever), but I definitely like him better as a heel. Matches were good, but most of the outcomes were not what I was hoping for. Natalya is such a horrible heel...it's just not in her, so I'm not sure why they keep her in that role, but I still want to see her succeed.

The 2-ref match kept alternating between entertaining and annoying for me, but I liked the finish. Tired of seeing Shane at this point, though. If he wants to jump off a cage once per year, that's fine, but I have no interest in seeing him take main event story lines from more entertaining/deserving wrestlers.
Hopefully the fallout from that match will be interesting, though...not sure how far they can progress it without Bryan being cleared, however.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So is DB cleared? Can't believe they would let him get in the ring incase something happened. Not a bad card tonight.
I know that when a ref gets brushed up against he goes into a coma for the foreseeable future, but I don't think those are considered "real"