Sports Entertainment

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
For the 5 NJPW fans out there Wrestle Kingdom 12 is 2 hours away. You got Okada in the main event and Omega vs Jericho (yes that Jericho) on the card.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I couldn't stay up for it. started at 2am for me. I'm hoping it gets put out on torrents soon.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Monster among Batmen!

braun-strowman-grappling-hook.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
In my kayfaybe world I pretend that was not pretaped and Braun Hogan nailed that grappling hook toss in his first shot. Seriously though Braun and his antics are the closest thing we have to the Attitude era.

• 1Solidarity

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
It wasn't a question of if but when with Paige. When you're touring at age 13 and take those insane bumps it was never going to last. I was hoping she had 3 more years tops.

To miss out on the Royal Rumble too. Shame...I will miss Sausage Fingers.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I turned this on for the first time in forever tonight and it was pretty terrible. Before I could say it aloud my wife called me a Stable Genius.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
You need to get onboard the Braun Hogan train and ride with the rest of the Strowmaniacs. He (and the Miz) make RAW watchable.

• 1Solidarity

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Best part? The motherfucking Offended Gerneration bitching that they brought back the curb stomp on MLK Day.

I sometimes think how miserable of an existence it must be to live just one day constantly looking for things to be offended by and want attention for it. Then I stop the pondering, because the pain is too much.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I sometimes think how miserable of an existence it must be to live just one day constantly looking for things to be offended by and want attention for it. Then I stop the pondering, because the pain is too much.

At least it doesn't offend you that people are offended. That's a slippery slope.