Sports Entertainment

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Rewatched the Braun and Brock incident today. Damn. Look Braun fucked up. But the response was NOT to punch a guy in the temples legit. Not cool. Not professional. I know Brock has a history of this shit but Vince can't keep letting this shit slide. Braun did not look right through the rest of the match. He was not selling.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Really enjoyed both Rumbles from the show The women match was superior imo. They kept the ring from getting too stuffed and kept the action going. I loved the old Attitude era entrants. Kinda sad Ivory didn't make an appearance, although she is like 60 now. Man the Japanese women are killing it though. And Nak winning the Rumble was awesome. I think Rousey had a shitty debut. They should have probably saved her for Raw. I understand that the Rumble is a bigger audience though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So Braun wins elemination chamber then beats brock at wrestle mania. Seems like a no brainer. Wasn't a big fan of rousey coming out at the end.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Hehe ya...No. Vince is still in charge. It will be Roman vs Brock. We all want Braun but fact is the Cena 2.0 has been groomed for this.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ronda's entrance was pretty poor I think. From the music, ripping off Piper's gimmick, to her just not being as serious as I think she needed to be.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ronda was given piper's gimmeck BY piper, so that is what it is. other than that? ronda is trash. i'd like her a whole lot more if she stopped pouting everywhere. she tries to come off hard but she cant fake that look. for someone who made their career out of being an athlete she has no idea what to do with her body.

i also think it was hilarious that steph just kept saying how historic it was on repeat, meanwhile, outside of beth pheonix, every female dating or married to a wrestler just got their husband's chant. no one cheered for mccool, they cheered for undertaker. when brie came out they all did the yes chant. she even joined them.

i do appreciate that steph, of all people, congratulated chyna on her accolades. thought it was a cool thing

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure she has a no jobbing clause and a women's title within 30 days clause in her contract. She signed a full-time contract and not some part-time deal like Brock has. I'll be surprised if she can hack the full-time part of the contract. That's a lot of traveling time which drove Brock away from the WWE.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Braun and Alexa are winning the whole thing. A twisted bliss from the top shoulder!

team-little-big.gif

braun-strowman-twisted-bliss.gif

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
listen, becky's my girl. i enjoy bliss but not as the monster they are making her. that being said, bliss and braun together are hilarious. when braun is with bliss he's turned in a gentleman monster.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Roman is the hero Vince will give us, because he knows he can.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Elias and Braun are the best thing RAW has going. To my delight Braun showed up last night with a standing bass as his guitar and sang.

Crazy shit...Braun can sing!

Just put the rocket strap on these guys. They should be your post Mania Universal Champ and IC.