Sports Entertainment

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Elimination Chamber is tonight. Come see Roman Reigns win to the surprise of no one and the first ever Woman's EC match.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm going with Strowman tonight. Reigns will get into the title match some other way for wrestlemania.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I don't care what you say about Alexa Bliss but she plays an awesome heel. Oh and has the best ass in the business.

As for Braun if he doesn't break open a few cages I will be disappointed.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
HHH: "you said you wanted no special treatment, correct ronda?"
Ronda: "I don't want to be treated any differently than anyone else."
HHH: "Well, you won't get ANY special treatment. Here's your very first wrestling match. at wrestlemania."

uh. wtf.

• 1Cutler

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
HHH: "you said you wanted no special treatment, correct ronda?"
Ronda: "I don't want to be treated any differently than anyone else."
HHH: "Well, you won't get ANY special treatment. Here's your very first wrestling match. at wrestlemania."

uh. wtf.

I could be wrong, but I think there was a line in there about all this starting with her wanting a Wrestemania match, like that was the starting point of the contract, so it technically would not be special treatment. Beyond that, she will be treated like any other talent.

The funnier thing was them on Raw Talk talking about how she is gonna be just another one of the women, use the same locker room, unlike Brock, etc, but during the PPV they showed her having a Ronda Rousey dressing room.

j00t

I'm sure everyone would love to start out their contract with a wrestlemania match. But that would be an absurd starting point for anyone who isn't a publicity stunt.

Everything about Ronda is special treatment. Listen, I hope she does well and turns into angle 2.0 but if it took a wrestlemania match to get her to sign, then not interested in how much she LOVES wrestling

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Roman with his best promo in years and Rousey was actually GOOD on the Mic tonight. What a strange world we live in.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sure everyone would love to start out their contract with a wrestlemania match. But that would be an absurd starting point for anyone who isn't a publicity stunt.

Everything about Ronda is special treatment. Listen, I hope she does well and turns into angle 2.0 but if it took a wrestlemania match to get her to sign, then not interested in how much she LOVES wrestling

HHH is using his power as an evil corporate executive to do something Ronda doesn't want to do. He is trying to make her look bad.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Roman finally killed a promo. He seems to do good when they just let him talk rather then telling him to memorize lines and spew them out with no emotion. I would have liked to have seen Ronda as the muscle of the authority just using mma to beat the shit out of people back stage that didn't fall in line. She would be in the spotlight but out of the ring giving her time to at least get some wrestling down.

• 1Like

j00t

With reigns, all I can think is that Vince has been planning this for years. Just a big long con between reigns and lesnar. Vince THROWING money at lesnar just to throw him under the bus with reigns. The crowd has loved lesnar but suplex city has gotten old and stale and he's just kept it up... Then finally when everyone is fed up with reigns to point of losing fans, "okay reigns, go call out lesnar for not being around"

With ronda, not just every woman, but basically every wrestler has a reason to be pissed with hhh and steph, but little miss no special treatment gets to be the one to knock them down a peg? I wouldn't be so bothered if they didn't make a big deal about preferential treatment

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Kurt Angle is one of my all time favorites. If you were trying to create him in a video game, he'd have 10/10 in all categories except susceptibility to opioid addiction.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users