Sports Entertainment

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Rumor of Taker showing up has been the theory for awhile. I honestly don't want him to come back.

And yes lackluster card. There is potential here but since it's the last ppv before Mania we know its going chalk.

Maybe a Carmella cash in? They would be flushing money down the toilet if Mania isn't AJ vs Nakamura. Unless we get a double turn no reason for Roode to lose. So no real surpises tonight.

Fun fact. Usos have never been on the Mania main card. Never. They deserve to go in as Champs and win. Usos are top 5 in the company right now.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
That was a good show. Ruby Riott is very good in ring, the main event was very fun, even Randy Orton had an entertaining match!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
john-cena-wrestlemania.gif

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Here are the most likely match's so far for WM34

Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns
AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle vs. Stephanie McMahon & Triple H
Charlotte vs. Asuka
The Miz vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor
Cruiserweight match for title
John Cena vs Taker or Mysterio
Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax
The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers
Sasha Banks vs. Bayley
Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
Randy Orton vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal

People who aren't in a match but should be

Strowman, Elias, Samoa Joe, Matt Hardy, Bray Wyatt, The Bar,Becky Lynch,

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Braun Hogan will face Elias.

Joe hasn't been cleared. If so I suspect ARMBAR winner.

The Bar will face a thrown together tag team or a NXT call up. AOP is my guess.

Matt Hardy is facing Bray in the Hardy compound match. Bray will be deleted and resurrected as Hardy's tag partner.

There will be a women's and men's ARMBAR this year. Man, Becky really is turning into the female Dolph Ziggler.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
My god I love Braun. He just showed up as his own tag team in a tag team battle royale to determine the #1 contender.

If this ends with Braun winning at Mania and carrying both belts or him tagging with Elias they can just print their own money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Redit had a great idea.

Braun says he doesn’t need a partner. Says the Bar can pick his partner.

At mania, Braun comes out alone and then they bring out their choice.

Cue Elsworth at Mania and the arena explodes.

Braun just carries Elsworth around as tag champs.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Roman just free wheeling a promo makes him better. Cena actually got me fired up with his promo. Icing on the cake is Braun as his own tag team. Really liked last nights episode.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This Cena/Taker bs is annoying. Let him stay retired instead of putting people through this for multiple weeks just b/c Cena wants a big WM match.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Look up Final Deletion with Matt and Jeff Hardy as this has been months of them riffing on that.

I was sports entertained.

This should lead to Bray Wyatt dropping that God awful gimmick and be reborn as something different. The last time they did this Jeff came back as a different character and it was refreshing.

Just think a year ago Bray Wyatt had his own faction of 4 and was WWE champion. Today, two of them will be on WM competing for the tag titles and the fourth member, the big silent muscle who nobody expected much of, is about the hottest thing going.

Ya they needed to kill his gimmick off.

• 1Like