Sports Entertainment

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Wait, was the Matt Hardy/Wyatt match on Raw last week? It wasn't on the Hulu edit, but they've left a lot of the Deletion stuff off the Hulu edits (which tells you what they think about the storyline).

WWE released an uncut version to youtube today, so you're in luck

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I think that was a hilarious throwback to the rest of Hardy's stuff, to be honest. Let's see if they take this opportunity to do something worthwhile with Wyatt.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Went to AwesomeCon and wife and I got a photo with them on Friday. Woods was actually the most impressive up close. He held a game tourney for Up Up Down Down that night. Met up with Christian and Tommaaaaayy yesterday. Off to see Big Dick Bautista today.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Ok Smarks, we are 90 minutes from the start of the Kick off show. Here is your WrestleMania 34 card:

Universal Championship Match
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns

WWE Championship Match
AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Mixed Tag Team Match
Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match
Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka

Tag Team Match
Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match
The Miz (c) vs. Finn Bálor vs. Seth Rollins

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match
The Usos (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers

Raw Women’s Championship Match
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax

United States Championship Fatal 4-Way Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev

Raw Tag Team Championship Match
Cesaro & Sheamus (c) vs. Braun Strowman & a partner of his choosing

The Fifth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Kickoff Match)

The First-Ever WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal (Kickoff Match)

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Final (Kickoff Match)
Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali

EVERY belt Is being defended. There is still a possible Cena vs Undertaker match (I say no and it will be a WM35 match). Rumors of Batista and Rey Mysterio showing up. Zero chance of Hogan (reverse jinx). There is a chance this could be one of the all-time great Manias.

PS If you missed NXT Takeover you missed another great show. I don't when they are calling up Johnny Gargano, but when it happens it will be a great day indeed.

Enjoy Mania, everyone.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
the gargano - chiampo match last night was great. So many times i was sure it was over.

Chris

Potato del Grande
How awesome would it be is Batista came in his Drax costume to plug Infinity War?

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I had a good conversation with Ellsworth last weekend at the con. He hinted his return was very soon. I would love to see him as Braun's partner. The talent right now is crazy even when you take out part timers and gimmick participants like Angle and Stephanie. When you see the need for multiple multi-man matches to get people on the card and the talent that has to go do the Battle Royales. Then you see what is around the corner with NXT...my god there will be no room for so many deserving people.

We are headed towards the day that folks make a name as a midcarder on WWE and go the Indy route like Cody and come out BETTER. What a time to be a fan.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
How awesome would it be is Batista came in his Drax costume to plug Infinity War?

It would make sense if they wanted the cross promotional synergy but I think Dave wants back full time from what he says. Full time house shows, road travel, etc.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
the gargano - chiampo match last night was great. So many times i was sure it was over.

Wrestlemania is going to be on for 7 hours and I hope it comes close to giving the highs the NXT card did, and I really hope Nakamura-Styles (or maybe someone else surprises) comes close to the Gargano-Chiampo match.

And if Rusev wasn't inserted into the US title match to win it, it's gonna be the worst Rusev Day yet.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This Andre the Giant match is the gayest thing I've ever seen.

No idea why I'm watching this in the worst possible timezone, haven't seen anything from Wrestlemania since the first Tables, Ladder and Chairs match. Youtube keeps reccormending wrestling videos...

It would make sense if they wanted the cross promotional synergy but I think Dave wants back full time from what he says. Full time house shows, road travel, etc.
Is he giving up being an actor?

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Is he giving up being an actor?

I think he just wasn't happy with his last, feels like he has a good run in him and wants to come back for one last go. He still loves wrestling and I think his movie plate is pretty empty right now where he could potentially put in a full time run culminating at a big 4 (I assume preferrably Mania) event.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
He just loves the business of wrestling. Make no mistake he says acting is his "career" now but he wouldn't come back for a part time role. He wants to do it right by the locker room and do 2 years 100%.

By the way we all saw that Wyatt appearance a mile away. Never a doubt. Now who wins the ladies? Sasha and Bayley. Has to be one of them.

Cruiseweights have come a long way in just 6 months. This match should be good.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm confused.

I thought Wrestlemania was supposed to start in 30 mins, but they just did two matches. Now theres a 30 minute countdown on the screen???

They are laying on this John Cena stuff thick, I want Undertaker to break his neck.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
This is the preshow. That's how they have been doing it for a while now. It's the extra matches they don't have time or room for in the main card. I know, what's the difference you say? Well you don't end up on the DVDs and the replays so get no royalties. It matter enough that Aries and Neville walked out from.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is the preshow. That's how they have been doing it for a while now. It's the extra matches they don't have time or room for in the main card. I know, what's the difference you say? Well you don't end up on the DVDs and the replays so get no royalties. It matter enough that Aries and Neville walked out from.
Kind of sad to see Kane thrown away like that in the shitty first match. He was a big(ish) deal back in the day.