Sports Entertainment

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's funny. I got back into wrestling a few years ago because of Daniel Bryan. Kind of lost my desire to watch after he got sidelined. Now I am gonna watch my first Smackdown in over a year. I hope for his sake he's changed up his move set a bit and has gotten rid of some of his riskier spots.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I wish they kept it a secret for the surprise of wrestle mania. It would have been the biggest pop of all time.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Thought about that too. Pop will still be great but they can use this to promote Mania even more.

You know what the sad thing is? The Bork vs RR match will main event and just like 2 years ago it will be anti-climactic since we all know Bork is dropping the title to RR. Otherwise this Mania card is looking great.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah he will definitely get the pop but I feel like they squandered the opportunity for a great story. They could have had Sammy and KO fuck with him for three weeks and he just rages into a match defying doctors and make his entrance at wrestlemania and give them a beat down. Felt like he got jumped back into the group tonight with that beat down.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it's also not the kind of story they want to tell where the biggest babyface in the company doesn't listen to doctors.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Especially while in a bunch of concussions lawsuits, and a lawsuit with Punk and Cabana for slandering their doctors.

ALso, Side note: Remember when Trump "bought Raw" in a storyline and the stock tanked because they thought the company was really sold?

How fucking funny looking back at that.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
The biggest luls for me with that whole Trump storyline is that I thought he was playing a character for the show. Nope, that was just Trump being Trump.

Vince McMahon 2020?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Wait, was the Matt Hardy/Wyatt match on Raw last week? It wasn't on the Hulu edit, but they've left a lot of the Deletion stuff off the Hulu edits (which tells you what they think about the storyline).

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
To my knowledge Hulu are the ones that edit that content, but I could be wrong.

At any rate, by all accounts Vince didn't think the deletion stuff was great at first but is behind it all now.
Back to the Hulu edits though, they cut stuff out of them all the time that makes no sense, I used to hate watching Hulu for them, they are so limited on time for the Hulu shows that you always miss a ton.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Seems like the WWE would want to keep control over what's edited, but I couldn't find anything verifying one way or the other who edits the content. Only thing I could find was a hulu rep confirming they don't have the rights to the full content.

Whoever is doing it is doing a shitty job...the Rhonda Rousey replay from the last RAW PPV or whatever was shown 3 times in 90 minutes the week it aired. I usually don't care unless it's something annoying like that or when I hear I missed something I wanted to see like the Hardy/Wyatt stuff. Guess I'll go look for it on Youtube or something.
Thanks.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Weird Heyman is putting in Goldberg to the HoF. Wonder if thats because no one really likes Goldberg so they got Heyman for it since his only real feuds were with Brock.

One of the few times I would have loved to hear Bret Hart speak.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well, who are they gonna get to indict him? Bischoff? Actually, wait, that might have made good sense.