Sports Entertainment

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
brie makes me feel bad for daniel brian. you know he spent the whole match trying to figure out how best to tell her "it didn't look that bad" and "you need to never do that again" at the same time

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Liv got fucked up by those kicks. Almost couldn't kick out of the pin and could barely walk right after.

Brie probably should have realized she wrecked her with those 2 kicks and knocked Liv out and subsequently held that pin so that Liv COULDN'T kick out. Or the official should have noticed she was a lump and fast counted. Either way, officials in most matches count like its a real contest, so if you forget to kick out, or if Brie Bella has shattered your brain, the match ends. I don't even know how she talked the ringside staff into letting her take that triple suplex spot.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Iconics have now added a super hero pose.

iiconics-aussie-floss.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Elias and Owens were increbile on Raw, I started watching at Wrestlemania and I've never seen booing like it. Sports teams in the UK never move city so I don't really understand the situation. I'm also enjoying R Truth, he's made me instantly love Carmella. Miz has really grown on me too, he's great.

Maybe unpopular opinions but AJ Styles sucks and The Sheild has killed Reigns/Rollins momentum. I initially liked Finn Balor too but he's vanished. AJ Styles is clearly the best wrestler but his promos are terrible, Samoa Joe needs to destroy him because I'm bored of him. The Sheild just seem bland to me while McIntyre/Ziggler/Strowman are all different and interesting, I'm aware that I've seen the entire Ziggler/McIntyre build up and missed all The Sheild history though.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I'm just waiting for the inevitable moment where Strowman gets bored and annihilates the other two, then beats up the Shield anyway.

I mean, it's Strowman. I expect nothing less.

• 1Solidarity

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Miz is honestly one of the best. It feels goofy to say that, but he is. I'm sure he's reading off some script but he believes EVERY WORD he says. Why guys like Roman just can't get any traction, even the things he says that make complete sense, he LOOKS like he's acting. As much as I love Jericho, we all know everything he does is planned. Miz looks like he's just spewing his heart out off the cuff in every promo.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hate to say it...but if they want to get him over, if he ever comes back from that, that will do it.

was thinking this exact same thing. He's more over right now then he has been the entire time, which is kinda sad

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I may not like Roman as a performer, but I feel for the guy. That is shitty.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Turning Ambrose tonight was perfect timing.

Sucks for Roman, he seems like a genuine nice dude.

Hosix

All labs matter!
As much as I dislike Roman for his in shittastic ring skill and shitty mic work....it wasn’t his fault he was pushed so hard. He always played the good soldier even getting boos from all directions.

I feel bad for his daughter more than anyone. I wish him the best.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
They finally got Roman over and explained everything about his relentless push. He is basically one of those make a wish cancer kids they have on.

I really hope that he can make a comeback. WTF.

• 1Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair just put up a match of the year contender. Incredible. Maybe the merch sales don't agree but by sheer cheers and reactions Becky is the #1 face in this company. She could kill a baby on live TV and still get cheered.

• 1Like