Sports Entertainment

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Evolution was a very good show. The build was terrible outside of Lynch and Flair, but the execution was great. They followed the NXT formula of fewer, longer matches with clean finishes.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
HHH must have produced this instead of Vince. Becky/Charlotte should have been the main event and I knew they would get shafted over Ronda/Nikki.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
You could just as easily argue that Ronda/Nikki got shafted. They knew they'd have to follow that match and there's no way they were going to beat it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah that was pretty good.

Nia Jax and ugly Nia Jax would make a terrifying tag team.

I don't know who pirate lady is but she was great, as was plucky australian girl.

Really glad that Becky Lynch retained, Charlotte Flair is really unlikable and I'm now GLAD that Carmella beat her twice haha.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The winner of the World Cup tournament is .. Shane McMahon. HAHAHAHA god WWE is dumb.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Lololol.

Best thing I've read about this finish so far:

If there was a lower grade to assign, it would have been.

In the name of Vince Russo, who booked this?

• 1Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!
So I just saw the Shane thing....wtf

And Brock is champion again....lame. No creativity.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Today's "event" was to satisfy the Saudis. I'm hoping that's over and done with now.

It would be hilarious if they reversed pretty much everything that was decided at this show on next week's Raw/SD.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Screenshot_20181112-215938_Spectrum TV.jpg

• 1Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Becky just had her Austin color moment. Rocket strap her man. She cant lose to Rousey. DQ or double count out. She cannot lose her momentum atm. She might not have the built in crossover appeal but she is better and hotter than anything the Bellas, Flair, Alexa, or Sasha has. I watch SD just for her. More than AJ. At SD1000 I guarantee you the crowd popped for her more than anymore. More importantly whe they announced Becky and Charlotte as the dark match people stayed for it.

Hope it's just minor cut or bloody nose and not broken. SS is this weekend. Oh and fuck Nia Jax. Stiff ass elbows. Fuck.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
She cant lose to Rousey. DQ or double count out. She cannot lose her momentum atm.

I am 99% sure, given their track record in the last short while, that WWE will fuck this up and Vince Russo her to the back of the line for another several years.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it really is a shame how much they abhor organic attention.

• 1Like