Sports Entertainment

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
How long do I have to wait to see Cesaro get the big push into the title picture? Dude was more or less sidelined from the major angles and then thrown into the tag team when Braun Hogan was coming up.
Or is McMahon still not seeing him as a big enough star to win over the crowd as a face or heel?
His move list needs expanding though...and I think I'd prefer him to go full heel.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
How long do I have to wait to see Cesaro get the big push into the title picture? Dude was more or less sidelined from the major angles and then thrown into the tag team when Braun Hogan was coming up.
Or is McMahon still not seeing him as a big enough star to win over the crowd as a face or heel?
His move list needs expanding though...and I think I'd prefer him to go full heel.

Until HHH takes over we are gonna get whoever Vince is jerking off to in the main events.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don’t think he’s going to AEW, I think he’s legit gonna take time off. He had that major injury not long ago and just doesn’t seem as into it as he used too.

I’d wager we see him back under contract at some point.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
he'll probably go do some death matches somewhere and then be renee's housewife for a while

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don’t think he’s going to AEW, I think he’s legit gonna take time off. He had that major injury not long ago and just doesn’t seem as into it as he used too.

I’d wager we see him back under contract at some point.
I started watching last Wrestlemania so I missed the original Ambrose run and have only seen the return. I was excited to see him return because I was super behind Seth Rollins a few months ago and he needed an ally to counter McIntyre and Roman Reigns had is own issues and couldn't help.

He's shit in the ring and his gimmick is bad. Now I've seen the occasional youtube clip of his promos before and he seems like a totally different guy. I'm sure it's not all his fault, he is on Raw after all.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Make sure you go back and find the time he tried to attach someone with ketchup and mustard, or the time a tv blew up in his face.

j00t

honestly, i've been watching for a handful of years... right around when seth turned in the money in the bank on roman and brock. i admit that i missed the shield in it's entirety but i've NEVER gotten the love for ambrose. that stupid rope rebound thing he used to do was so dumb. whenever he moves, he looks like someone doing aerobics while standing still. i REALLY don't get it.

don't get me wrong, he seems super chill in real life but i just don't enjoy watching him at all.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
honestly, i've been watching for a handful of years... right around when seth turned in the money in the bank on roman and brock. i admit that i missed the shield in it's entirety but i've NEVER gotten the love for ambrose. that stupid rope rebound thing he used to do was so dumb. whenever he moves, he looks like someone doing aerobics while standing still. i REALLY don't get it.

don't get me wrong, he seems super chill in real life but i just don't enjoy watching him at all.

Go watch their matches from TLC 2012 and Elimination Chamber 2013, and then compare that Ambrose to what you have seen.

• 1Like

j00t

i don't have access to that, so no. i'm not being difficult, it's just... even if i DO go watch those matches, like you said it's not the ambrose that we are seeing now. i don't like roman's character, but you can still clearly see his skill, and seth is out there kicking butt every night.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm ok with this Stone Cold Becky Lynch story if it ends with her punching Vince in the face.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm annoyed that its going to be a womens triple threat at Mania when Becky deserves that spot against Rhonda by herself.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I'm annoyed that its going to be a womens triple threat at Mania when Becky deserves that spot against Rhonda by herself.

Assuming it is the actual last match of Mania and Becky scores the pin, I don't really have a problem with Charlotte being in the match. I can't say she hasn't also earned the right to be in the first WM headlining women's match.

Rhonda has proven she can hang in the ring, but I think this could be one of the few times a match is enhanced by making it a triple threat.

• 1Like