Sports Entertainment

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
So a typical wrestling fan then.
This is the second time in the last short while that you've come in here to show your supposed moral superiority in a thread about something you clearly have no interest in, and you're no good at it, to boot.

There's the door. See yourself out.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Next post

Show me a wwe example of this on a Tuesday where the wind was blowing out of the north east and the moon was full.

*eyeroll*
The fuck? Based on your previous response you believe defenseless fans get battered on a regular basis in WWE arenas. Doesn't seem like I'm asking for much here.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
This is the second time in the last short while that you've come in here to show your supposed moral superiority in a thread about something you clearly have no interest in, and you're no good at it, to boot.

There's the door. See yourself out.
Judging by the tears welling up in your eyes I'd say I'm pretty good at it.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The fuck? Based on your previous response you believe defenseless fans get battered on a regular basis in WWE arenas. Doesn't seem like I'm asking for much here.

when non-wrestlers jump into the ring with actual wrestlers, yes, they get battered on a regular basis.

• 1Solidarity

j00t

it's difficult to find videos because WWE is notorious for taking down ANY video that they themselves haven't put up. but there are still plenty of videos around to find. this is just one where steve austin has no chill talking about HHH beating the piss out of some fan.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

the refs are no joke. MOST of the time they are the ones who put the beat down on the fans because the wrestlers are caught so off guard, or they are blindsided by the fan. even the small refs know how to manhandle regular folk

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Next post

Show me a wwe example of this on a Tuesday where the wind was blowing out of the north east and the moon was full.

*eyeroll*
Psure every example you're talking about is from fans interfering in an active match, which is quite a bit different than a HoF induction.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
In most cases, sure, agreed. But remember the part where all of this is "entertainment"?

The guy was a crazy bastard running into the ring like that, and he probably got off lucky.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Lol the return of thugonomics!!! This has been a pretty good WM minus a couple matches.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
That skit was hilarious. I can't remember the last time I was glad to see Cena.

Also, Batista just tripped getting into the ring. Holy shit, did he even practice after such a long time away from this?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
At this point, no one will be awake for the main event.

Oh, shit. I see what they did there.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Takeover, Supercard, and first half of Mania were pretty damn good. Solid weekend of wrestling.