Sports Entertainment

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, it has been too much lately. would have been interesting to have becky interfere in all of ronda's matches. few people get close to winning, then becky comes in and just beats them with crutches or something. she's not gonna let anyone else steal her victory. ronda keeps getting losses, but they are dq's so she keeps her belt. but her w/l ratio is terrible (this only matters when it needs to) and ronda keeps getting more and more pissed at becky. meanwhile, charlotte does stuff on a different show the end.

the problem with the 4hw thing, is that the fans suggested it. so there's no way they'll do it. if you EVER want a movie or tv show storyline to go one way, the quickest way to make sure it DOESN'T go that way is to suggest it. if people were smart, they'd suggest everything ELSE and force wwe in a corner. "we HAVE to have the 4 horsewomen as champions because we can't give creative credit to someone that isn't us, and this is the only option left!"

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
.I'm looking forward more for Takeover Friday then WrestleMania Sunday. There is just nothing really interesting at WM except for the main event.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm watching Smackdown right now and I haven't been into an Orton match in a long time and I've even looking forward to seeing this story play out with him and Styles.

Also....I wish Alexa Bliss was around during the WWE Playboy Era. :(

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Anyone know of a stream for G1 Supercard in a few hours? does /r/wwestreams usually add links closer to the event time?

nvm just subbed for a month to NJPW

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Who knew a place full of roided out wrestlers is probably not a good place to pull shit like that?

j00t

listen, i can understand someone of lower intelligence getting caught up with a heel's schtick during a match and rushing the ring. i mean, it's NEVER a good idea and i NEVER want it to happen because SOMEONE is going to get hurt and it's not the wrestler.

that being said. what has to go through a person's mind to be like, BRET HART'S GETTING INTO THE HALL OF FAME?! NOT ON MY WATCH

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

they always do that... don't they? i distinctly remember thinking it was stupid to have the HOF show the same night as nxt, because it shows EVERYONE how much vince thinks of nxt.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I have no idea, I just randomly decided to get into wrestling

I mean I’ve watched njpw once in awhile but that’s it

j00t

he can certainly try, but thats not the first cheap shot on a fan that got too close. doubt it'll be the last