Sports Entertainment

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Dude wasted most of the last 4 years at home because WWE wouldn’t let him go. Finally his contract ends and he becomes a top star in AEW and within 6 months wrested his last match.

Yeah, after I processed the grief today I found myself pissed-off at the way WWE held him hostage for so long. It seemed like he was just getting started in AEW and I couldn't wait to see him finally reach his potential. What an awful day.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Thinking of buying the AEW Brodie Lee Exalted in Heaven shirt. $25 and 100% of it goes to his family.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don’t think a death of someone I didn’t know has impacted me this much since Robin Williams.

AEW does a lot of things I wish they wouldn’t...but this tribute show was A Fucking +.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I still think AEW is garbage as a wrestling promotion, but I can't deny the fact that the tribute show they did was a class act.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
1611582731089.jpeg

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
So you still need cable if you want RAW. That being said, if you're a Comcast internet customer, you can order a free Flex device from them and that gives you the $4.99/month Peacock service for free. I ordered one and didn't even unpack it and still got Peacock for free. Also, if you have Comcast TV, you can get it as well.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So you still need cable if you want RAW. That being said, if you're a Comcast internet customer, you can order a free Flex device from them and that gives you the $4.99/month Peacock service for free. I ordered one and didn't even unpack it and still got Peacock for free. Also, if you have Comcast TV, you can get it as well.

You don’t need cable to watch peacock. It’s $5 or $10 a month to watch it depending on if you want commercials or not. So commercial free it’s the same price as the network but with tons more content.

but yes if you have Comcast you get it for free.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Let me rephrase, RAW live will only be available for people that are paying for USA network through some kinda of service (cable, Hululive, Sling, etc).

You can get the replay of it on Peacock, I'm assuming a day or so later.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Let me rephrase, RAW live will only be available for people that are paying for USA network through some kinda of service (cable, Hululive, Sling, etc).

You can get the replay of it on Peacock, I'm assuming a day or so later.

that’s not a service provided now so I don’t get the point in bringing it up I guess.

if anything this makes the situation better because you get the full Raw the next day instead of a 2 hour one that’s chips up horribly by HULU.

Chris

Potato del Grande
that’s not a service provided now so I don’t get the point in bringing it up I guess.

if anything this makes the situation better because you get the full Raw the next day instead of a 2 hour one that’s chips up horribly by HULU.
Actually watching Raw and wanting the 3 hour version doesn't make any situation better lol.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why is it terrible?
A) women mostly suck and botch even when it isnt a battle royale (there are a few talented standouts)

B) they fucking eliminated Bayley off camera so fuck them.

C) they compound everything with their lack of respect for the women's division in the first place by tossing this 24/7 shit into it

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users