Sports Entertainment

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol wait Becky came back and won the title? And I have seen nothing about it on Twitter or even on the wrestling Reddit? Lolololol it must have been a turd.
I mean they spent a fair bit of time building up Bianca Belair (I only ever watch from Rumble to Mania) but after winning the Rumble and beating Banks for the womens title at Mania, she apparently went on to defend it against Bayley twice at Backlash and Hell in a Cell.

So yeah people are pissed that they would completely bury her by letting Becky squash her in two moves. She'll probably feud with Becky for a month or two, never get the title back, slowly slide down the card, and then get fired in a year or two.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I mean they spent a fair bit of time building up Bianca Belair (I only ever watch from Rumble to Mania) but after winning the Rumble and beating Banks for the womens title at Mania, she apparently went on to defend it against Bayley twice at Backlash and Hell in a Cell.

So yeah people are pissed that they would completely bury her by letting Becky squash her in two moves. She'll probably feud with Becky for a month or two, never get the title back, slowly slide down the card, and then get fired in a year or two.
So typical WWE shit lol

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

LOL

Yeah this is amazing. I know Bianca has been basically crowned THE NEXT FACE OF WWE. And they just downed her in 5 seconds.

WOW

Chris

Potato del Grande
E9hEgGJWYAAgLuT

Oh no.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just don't understand how people can watch Raw, are old people just leaving the same channel on all day?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Missed opportunity not having Gangrel and Christian at Summerslam for Edge's entrance.

WWE consistently drops the ball. Maybe Christian wouldn't get permission but Gangrel does his own thing and would have been there. He's still active.

Why half-ass a homage?

The energy was there and it's a big event. The Brood was never just Edge. It was always Gangrel. Not having him involved, what's the point.

Fuck these faggots.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Missed opportunity not having Gangrel and Christian at Summerslam for Edge's entrance.

WWE consistently drops the ball. Maybe Christian wouldn't get permission but Gangrel does his own thing and would have been there. He's still active.

Why half-ass a homage?

The energy was there and it's a big event. The Brood was never just Edge. It was always Gangrel. Not having him involved, what's the point.

Fuck these faggots.
Pretty sure Tony "Forbidden Door" Khan would have allowed it, an entrance is pretty low risk to explore possible future collaborations. You just swap it for Edge or Jeff Hardy making an appearance at All Out.

WWE are continuing to suck the life out of the industry.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They're just milking as much Edge nostalgia as they can without ever actually putting a belt back around his waist.

Fuck them.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I drunkenly bought some JR's BBQ last Friday night, and I got it today. I hope it's good. lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Then she can be #AllElite. I think Bianca has a tremendous upside. Yeah, she'll get the customary "person the champ feuds with the month after the big event" "push" and that'll be that. At least she's getting any rematch at all unlike Kofi.

Pretty sure Tony "Forbidden Door" Khan would have allowed it, an entrance is pretty low risk to explore possible future collaborations. You just swap it for Edge or Jeff Hardy making an appearance at All Out.

WWE are continuing to suck the life out of the industry.

Yeah, they could have easily put together a full Brood entrance. Doesn't mean they have to promote AEW or All Out, just have Christian there in the Brood garb to walk out with Edge and pop the crowd, then have him and Gangrel disappear to the back after the entrance. Maybe show up again at the end. Writes itself, no downsides.

View attachment 369420

Punk and the little things….

What's BW and BD?

Jesus Fucking Christ.

I remember a couple years ago when Killer Kross was by far the best thing on Impact and looked like the future of the industry, most likely in AEW. Then he signed with these morons instead.

I drunkenly bought some JR's BBQ last Friday night, and I got it today. I hope it's good. lol

It's real good. I've been getting it for years. The seasoning is good too.

In other news, next week I'll be at Dynamite, the softball game, the fan fest, and Rampage. AMA

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user