Sports Entertainment

Chris

Potato del Grande
Cody finally got what he always wanted
Having his ugly child drawing tatoo on all the screens and the floating 3D one looked like shit.

I really need the schadenfreude of him failing and being booed. Hated him in AEW too, he's a pretentious self indulgent twat with a cunty wife.

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
That was such a lame main event....wish they would stop pushing Roman.

The Knoxville match was leagues better than that.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I love that all 3 of the celeb matches were the better matches of the night lmao

i hope somebody gets a clue there and finally brings up Io and pairs her with asuka on the main roster because god damn their womens division is awful

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
That Austin Theory sell of the stunner was a Rock level sell and had me laughing.

Overall I enjoyed Mania. Worst matches were Rhonda/Charlott, Brock/Reigns and probably New Day.

Best for me, by far, was Becky/Belair and the triple threat tag match.

Austin/KO was great, it was awesome seeing Austin throw those heavy right hands.

It was depressing to see that this Mania was basically the farewells for Taker, Austin and HHH. So much of my childhood saying their farewells.

Vince decided Linda having the worst stunner ever wasn't a thing he could allow and inserted himself into that role, it even had Steve laughing hard when he came up from it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Man, I love FTR so much.

I wish they could still call their finisher “The Shatter Machine”.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Really great match.

Glad that FTR won, I was worried that they were being under used but they are getting a mega push right now.

Bucks can now feud with ReDragon but I wonder what is next for FTR.

Are they getting the tag titles or is this an elaborate scheme to put Jungle Boy over?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Was at Dynamite live (damn, this is like, my 6th Dynamite in 8 months). FTR/Bucks was ludicrously good.

Unfortunately I missed Cole/Christian and Joe/Caster, as well as Moxley/Yuta at the end. Had a lot of other stuff to do.

Gonna watch everything I missed on TV since everyone's saying Moxley/Yuta was a MASSIVE star-making performance.

At this point I say let's boot Sammy out of the Pillars and give that spot to Yuta.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Mox/Yuta was good but I’m just not a fan of Mox and never really have been. It’s hard for me to get into his matches.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I don't buy Yuta as the ROH Pure Champion but I buy him in that group after Friday night. Yuta was bleeding like a stuck pig throughout the match and the crowd was going nuts for him.

I can't stand Sammy anymore.

Chris

Potato del Grande
At this point I say let's boot Sammy out of the Pillars and give that spot to Yuta.
They got a ready made storyline with Kip Sabian, he beat Sammy in the first AEW match so he can come back for that spot.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Sammy's turning heel on the next show.

As for Kip, I dunno if his contract is just gonna lapse or what. He's been recovered from injury for a while and just isn't being used. Same goes for Miro. The two of them and Sammy could make for a compelling TNT title picture for a while.