Sports Entertainment

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
It's had like 3-4 kickouts in AEW hasn't it?
Supposedly no. I thought no one had ever kicked out of it but apparently last one to do it was in NJPW around 2012? A save via other means is supposed to be different. What does anything even mean anymore nowadays though?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Supposedly no. I thought no one had ever kicked out of it but apparently last one to do it was in NJPW around 2012? A save via other means is supposed to be different. What does anything even mean anymore nowadays though?
Sounds like it's all rope breaks and interference aside from Kota Ibushi's legit kickout, aside from the time Omega immediately kicked out after someone used it on him.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's had like 3-4 kickouts in AEW hasn't it?

Nope, nobody has kicked out of it in AEW. Kota Ibushi kicked out of it a decade ago since they were tag partners and knew each other's moves, and that's it. Someone hit Kenny with the OWA a while back and he kicked out of it at 1 and went nuts. Other than that, the OWA is the most effective finisher in modern wrestling and probably has a 99% rate of ending matches.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20240313_201255.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rob has a story about Pat Patterson being a literal dick licker(not a shocker really).

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

I watched the Iron Claw over the weekend. Pretty good movie, but it's one of those that you'll only watch once because it's such a depressing movie. The person who they cast as Ric Flair though was pretty bad. The Harley Race casting was pretty decent.

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
I watched the Iron Claw over the weekend. Pretty good movie, but it's one of those that you'll only watch once because it's such a depressing movie. The person who they cast as Ric Flair though was pretty bad. The Harley Race casting was pretty decent.
Harley was decent. Flair was played by mjf who didn’t look the part imo they needed jay lethal to play Naitch.

Araxen

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users