Sports Entertainment

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I was at Monday Night Raw tonight. Not sure how it sounded at home, but my section was having a lot of fun with weird chants. I had the "Austin is Suplex City" and "Thank You AJ" signs to the upper-right of the ring.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh that was you?!

I'm kidding, no one saw you man. You gotta tell people before hand what to look for, not expect people to remember details like that after the fact.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I told friends and family beforehand. Didn't think to post here until I got home and saw the thread. No Ziggler, Bryan, or Lesnar kinda sucked. Not even a Heyman promo...was still a good time, though.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Scott Steiner allegedly threatened to murder Hulk Hogan. There is probably a 141.66% chance he is guilty of this because he is a genetic freak.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wouldn't be surprised, roids probably scrambled that dude's brain even worse than Chris Benoit.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Some wrestlers have gone off the deep end. But Scott Steiner? He fucking rocketed off a cliff into the sea.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
looks like Hogan is just sour grapes. Why didnt the chick say something to the police at the airport. Since 9/11 there are cops all over the damned place along with security guards and im sure someone would have heard.

Then again, Scott Stiener was my dude when back in the 90's. So im a bit biased!

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Rumor has it that Finn Balor debuted on Raw tonight in London. I haven't read any spoilers but I'm ready to mark out.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
When I was in third grade, I thought Earthquake broke all of Hulk Hogan's ribs during the Brother Love show.
I was really upset and I wrote the Hulkster a get well letter. I imagine I would have been a giant Cena mark as a child.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Funny...I just had that same mental discussion with myself today when I was listening to everyone in London "boo" Cena. I had to sit there and wonder how 10-year-old me would have reacted if Cena was supposed to be my role model instead of Bret Hart. Then I remembered that I hated Lex Luger even as a kid and probably would have had a similar reaction to Cena. But maybe that parallel works better with Roman Reigns. So it probably really depends what age we're talking and what version of Cena, but really the important thing here is that I'm not one of the adults that are cheering for Cena.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
I just looked at the "coming this month" email from WWE about the network and just had to shake my head at the fact the Extreme Rules promo is still Cena. Nevermind the fact you have a new world champ, let's have the seeming main player be a guy with a secondary title.....how the fuck is anyone ever supposed to get over and be seen as main event level worthy of holding the title when they aren't even given the chance to sell PPV's

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
So seems DB's holistic approach to healing may have failed (not really surprised at that but he's an adult so his choices). If they have to pull the Intercontinental belt off him so soon again I have a feeling that will be his last chance for a while, just can't have an unhealthy champion any more than you can have a champ with 2 wellness policy strikes and that will be a shame for fans of wrestling